Offensive Line

MarkMc44

6 minutes ago, MarkMc44 said:

The "O" Line is how you get things going your way. I don't think many of us will mind winning 38 to 24, if we have to!

GO FALCONS!!!!

As long as we winning....

But you right....4th qt...with possession...that line could wear a d line down....make em lose hope

I agree.   I don’t know if the guys we got we the best we could have, but we improved our o-line.   

• Better run game 
  • Better pass game 
  • Better time of possession
  • Better TOP = Fresher Defense in 4th Qtr
  • DQ will get the D rolling again
  • We may want to be a defensive team, but our identity is officially ATL-Offense

I am very pleased with the first 2 picks.  I hope they both live up to their potential and then we could have an absolutely dominate OL, the best of Matt Ryan's career.   For us to win a championship we need to be dominant on one side of the ball and 'good' on the other side of the ball.  I think taking OL with the first 2 picks gives us the best chance to get our offense back to the 2016 dominant level and just with the injured players coming back from last year and DQ taking over playcalling I think we already have what we need to be 'good' on defense even with the need of a DT, CB, LB.

3 hours ago, RING OF HONOR said:

But you right....4th qt...with possession...that line could wear a d line down....make em lose hope

Now we just need a bruising hard yarder to break their souls in the 4 qtr. Give me Alex.Barnes, or L.J. Scott

Edited by ATLSlobberKnockers

13 hours ago, RING OF HONOR said:

This is what I'm thinking too. A good offensive line that can control the los can be a huge asset for our defense. You can have the best defense in the NFL but if the offense can't churn out some 1st downs when needed it can be difficult for any defense to keep playing at a high level.