Dan Quinn competition is the main theme of his program

Cole World

Bad takes all the way around.

Steve Smith should know that there is no QB "competition" - when a team with a new coach drafts a QB #1, he is going to get the job (especially when the incumbent is coming off of his rookie season).  

Watched the draft last night and Steve Smith offered absolutely no insightful info.

Quinn's "competition" talk is just coach speak.  I like the picks, but he'd be better off saying nothing.

That’s just the plain truth I’m sorry. Yeah they may want Murray to be the guy, but if you’re still around you don’t just lay down. Who is to say the kid will be ready this fall? It’s your job to be the best version of yourself and ready to perform, period. It shouldn’t matter who else is around you, you can’t control that. You control your level of preparation, your mindset, your body. 

The writing can be on the wall but the way you approach the situation will show wonders about yourself as a professional and will either help or hurt your future in the league. 

Competition should bring out the best in you, not the inferior mentality.

35 minutes ago, LightningDawg58 said:

That’s just the plain truth I’m sorry. Yeah they may want Murray to be the guy, but if you’re still around you don’t just lay down. Who is to say the kid will be ready this fall? It’s your job to be the best version of yourself and ready to perform, period. It shouldn’t matter who else is around you, you can’t control that. You control your level of preparation, your mindset, your body. 

The writing can be on the wall but the way you approach the situation will show wonders about yourself as a professional and will either help or hurt your future in the league. 

This guy gets it

32 minutes ago, LightningDawg58 said:

I disagree on this. The Murray/Rosen situation has nothing to do with competition. The Cardinals decided they wanted to move in a different direction for whatever reason and Rosen did exactly what he should have done every step of the way. 

If a team decides they no longer want a player especially a franchise level player it’s in that players best interest to make the situation seem as untenable as possible in an effort to lower their current teams leverage in any trade negotiations. 

Rosen was in the building working every day even while all this speculation was happening. He was being as professional as he could be. He knew he was out, the team was trying to trade him, maybe unfollowing the team is petty, but he knew he wasn't going to be there much longer. Through no fault of his own. Then he released a video thanking the fans and congratulating them on drafting an excellent talent. If you ask me, this whole situation has made Rosen look better. 

And let's not forget, even the ultra professional Julio Jones took all his Falcons stuff off his Twitter account last year when he was trying to send a message. 

58 minutes ago, LightningDawg58 said:

They traded him, what competition? You guys are dense.

2 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Who the **** cares if he unfollowed them on Twitter? He's not a member if their organization why would he continue to follow them knowing he's gonna be traded?

Y'all follow all of your ex employer's on Twitter?

Truth.  People acting like they wouldn’t be pissed if all they heard for 2 months was how excited their employer was to replace you

34 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Rosen will pay off for Miami

if he came out this year he probably goes #1...to Arizona.  Lol

I sure like him better than any QB in last year’s draft...including Murray. 

Plus now he should be playing with an Arod chip on his shoulder to prove everyone wrong. 

11 minutes ago, Vandy said:

I sure like him better than any QB in last year’s draft...including Murray. 

Plus now he should be playing with an Arod chip on his shoulder to prove everyone wrong. 

No rookie was thriving in Arizona last year.   None.

Rosen reminds me of Ryan.  Throws an incredible seam ball

No QB in this cycle has this kind of tape

On 4/26/2019 at 4:24 PM, JeffAtl said:

Bad takes all the way around.

Steve Smith should know that there is no QB "competition" - when a team with a new coach drafts a QB #1, he is going to get the job (especially when the incumbent is coming off of his rookie season).  

Watched the draft last night and Steve Smith offered absolutely no insightful info.

Quinn's "competition" talk is just coach speak.  I like the picks, but he'd be better off saying nothing.

I think theres more to rosen story that ex player are letting on.every former player on Nfl network is trashing rosen.

4 minutes ago, Califalcon0013 said:

I think theres more to rosen story that ex player are letting on.every former player on Nfl network is trashing rosen.

Link to players trashing him?

Also if there's more why wouldn't it be in the media?

All I see is Cardinals getting **** on for trading him.