McGary is.....”different”. I like this guy!!!

Today I learned that people workout to country music...I'm at a loss as to how you can even get ready and physically pumped up with that kind of music, but okay. I don't even blame the dude who decided to turn on R&B.

Pulling the cord is odd for sure, but I'm more disturbed by whoever the scout is who said all of this. Who still says "One of the blacks"?  Is this 1950?

2 minutes ago, bill from accounting said:

Today I learned that people workout to country music...I'm at a loss as to how you can even get ready and physically pumped up with that kind of music, but okay. I don't even blame the dude who decided to turn on R&B.

Pulling the cord is odd for sure, but I'm more disturbed by whoever the scout is who said all of this. Who still says "One of the blacks"?  Is this 1950?

What do you refer to Caucasians as?

Whites?

Do you think Black Americans should be called Africans?

African American is just clumsy and PC sux.

2 minutes ago, Tim Mazetti said:

What do you refer to Caucasians as?

Whites?

Do you think Black Americans should be called Africans?

African American is just clumsy and PC sux.

I would call a white player...a white player.

I would call a black player...a black player.

This is common sense stuff. I didn't realize people thought it was still cool to say "blacks" or "whites" nowadays, but I guess I'm wrong.

39 minutes ago, Tim Mazetti said:

Thanks for this.

Touchy snowflake ya think?

Yeah man no problem.  It was unnecessary.  So you arw liking this years draft thus far? I was shakey but hey ive complained a lot about the line so there's that.

I just want to be able to run.

Just now, red falcon said:

Guess it could always be worse.  The things people will say behind closed doors or on a message board. I think its due to lack of exposure  but im sure you are aware of this.

Anonymity brings it out for sure that’s why ESPN got rid of their comment option a few years back. Too much toxic vitriol was being spewed.