Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

msjacob25

Darron Lee

7 minutes ago, athell said:

Wanted him the year he was picked, but hasn't he been a huge disappointment?

I'd shoot a late round flyer. Idk what the Jets did with him but those dumb ***** wanted to put Ed Oliver at LB so.

8 minutes ago, athell said:

Wanted him the year he was picked, but hasn't he been a huge disappointment?

He's got speed and has made some good tackles.... things that Quinn is looking for especially at LB.

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

Was 24 last year and had 3 interceptions. I'd do it.

Dude can fly...I think I would probably take a flyer on him as well...

DARRON LEE, NEW YORK JETS

With the acquisition of C.J. Mosley, the New York Jets have little reason not to explore a trade for Lee. While Lee’s cap hit is a mild $3.2 million compared to his counterpart Avery Williamson’s $8 million, Lee has underperformed as a former first-round pick and was handed a suspension that ended his 2018 campaign early.

With all that in mind, the Jets have a clear pairing set between Mosley and Williamson moving forward, leaving Lee the odd man out. After earning sub-50.0 grades in his first two years out of Ohio State, Lee had his best year yet in 2018 with a 72.4 mark. However, Williamson out-graded him with a 74.3 overall grade and has proven himself as a consistent force through five years in the league. Lee was generally productive in 2018, though, and that should have other teams interested in his low cap number and seemingly budding skill set.

He was so overrated coming out of college, was so glad we didn't Draft him, and honestly don't want him now. If DQ thinks he can get something out of that bust for a 7th, so be it. I guess it doesn't matter after how our draft is going.

2 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Pff rated him above average, take that for what you will.

I for one would welcome a Lb group of Lee Debo Foye

If Lee is indeed above average. That would be dangerous.

No De'vondre?  I for ones like Campbell and his length.  Keep Foye as a filler for when Lee, Jones, or Campbell need a breather.

2 minutes ago, Slimm said:

No De'vondre?  I for ones like Campbell and his length.  Keep Foye as a filler for when Lee, Jones, or Campbell need a breather.

Let him move to DE hes spent the last two offseasons training his pass rush anyway.

2 minutes ago, Slimm said:

They were hinting prior to last season Dre get more snaps at DE...a move like this would give us much more flexibility to make that happen.

1 minute ago, athell said:

They were hinting prior to last season Dre get more snaps at DE...a move like this would give us much more flexibility to make that happen.

1 minute ago, Yo_Lover said:

Let him move to DE hes spent the last two offseasons training his pass rush anyway.

Yeah that wouldn't be bad at all.  He would need to put on a little weight, but at least he can cover better than Vic Beasley.