5 first rounder OL players on our team

How many teams can say that? And we have depth there as well.  

Dan quinn really thought the Oline was the biggest problem. 

Also i want to point out that when Payton Manning was with the colts their defense was horrible. We saw how bad it was right after he left. So maybe we need to trust that all this amazing offense will make our defense look better because there won't be much pressure on them, nor on the field so much.  

1 minute ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Also i want to point out that when Payton Manning was with the colts their defense was horrible. We saw how bad it was right after he left. So maybe we need to trust that all this amazing offense will make our defense look better because there won't be much pressure on them, nor on the field so much.  

I think Falcons didn't get the memo from PFF that our line has been top 5 the last two years. What were they thinking! /purple

15 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Throw in a 2nd Rounder, as well.

21 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

We actually have seven.  JJ, Ridley, Mathews, Mack, Ryan and the two new guys.

There is one way to make your team instantly better.  It doesn't matter how good or bad you were the year before.  Make your Oline better and your team will improve.  This is an absolute.