According to the trade chart our (2) 4ths could get us back into the bottom of the 3rd

3 minutes ago, Geneaut said:

And our (2) 5ths could get us into the mid-range of the 4th.

Think TD will go for it?

TD gave up more than he should’ve last night. It was an overlay of about 10%...he should’ve gotten a 4th in return not a 6th...

So unless 2020 draft capital is used, I don’t see it

What I do see are the two 5ths becoming a 4th (so three 4th rounders) and the two 6ths becoming a 5th...

But that won’t be until Sat

Edited by Matt_The Iceman_Ryan
3 minutes ago, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

TD gave up more than he should’ve last night. It was an overlay of about 10%...he should’ve gotten a 4th in return not a 6th...

What I do see are the two 5ths becoming a 4th (so three 4th rounders) and the two 6ths becoming a 5th...

That extra 10% is balanced out by having a 5th year option

3 minutes ago, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

I'm not really interesting in talking about the Rams trade :)

I think your prediction on the the 5ths and 6ths could be very valid. There is some value in the 4th I think this draft. 

37 minutes ago, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

4-12 

2 minutes ago, rudy said:

If this is true that must be new. 

Yep. New as of a vote 3.5 years ago. Went into effect in 2017  

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/14274468/nfl-owners-ok-compensatory-pick-trading-2017

Dec 2, 2015 · Owners OK trading of compensatory picks, shorten legal tampering window. ... NFL owners approved two changes Wednesday that might have an effect on the NFL draft starting in 2017 and free agency in 2016. ... In the past, compensatory picks -- awarded to teams for losing a certain number of ...

Just now, Drew4719 said:

Good Grief, I think we need a pinned thread that says, “COMP PICKS ARE NOW TRADABLE!!!” lol. I can’t count how many people on this forum have said that they aren’t tradable over the past few months.

Some of us old timers are still remembering when Reeves tried to trade one in the old days and got slapped down by the NFL LOL.