Either tonight or tomorrow, please get this guy.

Last night's OL splurge is looking better by the minute. Matt will have more time to throw, and our run game improves. That's a huge improvement on this team. Matt is in his prime, and this is maximizing his prime. 

On to tonight and tomorrow, I pray that we get NT Daylon Mack from Texas A&M. He would be the perfect NT in our scheme. He gets in the backfield, and stops the run. On potential alone, I liked him better than Lawrence and Wilkins.

Just now, LaurentRobinsonDaGawd said:

Last night's OL splurge is looking better by the minute. Matt will have more time to throw, and our run game improves. That's a huge improvement on this team. Matt is in his prime, and this is maximizing his prime. 

On to tonight and tomorrow, I pray that we get NT Daylon Mack from Texas A&M. He would be the perfect NT in our scheme. He gets in the backfield, and stops the run. On potential alone, I liked him better than Lawrence and Wilkins.

I like Daylon Mack. He's going to be decent in the pros, but needs to be more consistent. He had times we're he flashed absolutely amazing ability and then others where he was nowhere to be found and gave no effort. 

He's definitely got the potential