Unknøwn

Rockies at Braves

280 posts in this topic

Friday, 7:20, Antonio Senzatela vs Fried

Saturday, 7:20, Jon Gray vs Folty

Sunday, 1:20, Tyler Anderson vs Gausman

We finally get to play a day game on Sunday. 

Snitker is planning to use Venters a lot more once hes activated. Venters is basically getting all the lefties. We'll have to see what they do with Biddle but I would guess they stick with him for awhile.

Biddle needs to reset and rejuvenate himself in the minors. No sense in holding onto him when there are more deserving arms who can fill in that void. 

53 minutes ago, E. T. said:

Biddle needs to reset and rejuvenate himself in the minors. No sense in holding onto him when there are more deserving arms who can fill in that void. 

Hes out of options, that's why I say I'm sure they stick with him. He cant be sent to the minors unless he clears waivers and accepts it. Could very well happen though.

16 minutes ago, 007dawg said:

We need to win at least 2 of 3 in this series.  The Rockies always seem to play us tough though.  

We handled them in Denver but this is a different team. They've awakened since then and have won 8 of their last 10.

Biddle needs a fake IL stint if what I've seen on another forum is correct, but if it's true, who knows if the Braves are even sniffing it out. Multiple scouting people have been saying that he has lost his mechanics. He should go on the IL when Venters returns to work on that, but I think they'll send Webb or somebody to AAA instead which will be smh. 

6 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

Snitker is planning to use Venters a lot more once hes activated. Venters is basically getting all the lefties. We'll have to see what they do with Biddle but I would guess they stick with him for awhile.

Because Venters has been so successful against LHB this year? Ugh!!

So Jacob Webb is only allowed to pitch when the Braves are losing? So trying to see if he might be any good isn't an option? We can't see how good or bad he is if the only time he gets to pitch is in losing games.

ATL Fan in the DMV likes this

Biddle needs to be DFA. How can you be a left handed major league pitcher and not be able to get left handed (or right handed) batters out? It's ridiculous!

Edited by vanhino
ATL Fan in the DMV likes this

Over the last 10 games the Braves have hit so many liners right at guys for outs!! It's getting to be a little bit ridiculous now!! Hopefully this will turn around soon. I can't take much more of these 95 plus mph lineouts!