205 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

We just got the better OL ahead of the run. Both better prospects.

Long corners still exist on Day 3.

We haven’t really lost out and if you look back and say so in a couple years? We’ll hopefully be able to say the OL being a consistent strength was worth losing...I just don’t see us losing anything past 79 that we can’t get equal or similar quality.

Your approach is riskier on the OL.

We can’t take that risk anymore.

last 2 years should have taught us this.

During quinn’s 4 years here, Our defense has been/still is a much bigger issue than our OL has been. 

2 of those 4 years our OL was near elite, the other 2 it was league average. 

PokerSteve likes this

On 4/26/2019 at 3:02 AM, Falcons_Frenzy said:

Simple math says we won the 1st round.

1 = 1

1+ 1 = 2

2 > 1

Early indications are that we lost Rounds 2 and 3. 

2 = 0

3 = 0

2+3 = 0

Jus messin' with ya.  :lol:

Falcons_Frenzy likes this

The complaining is tiring. You guys sound like spoiled brats who got airheads but you wanted skittles. These guys arent reaches or bad picks based on opinions of others who are far less educated about the process and not privy to live information regarding teams targets and intentions. 

I love it. Still tons of good prospects left. CBs and LBs and DL. Day 3 is where almost half of our defensive starters last year came from. Rico, Kazee, Vondre, Grady and Foye. 

Give the front office some credit. Havent missed on 1st rounders since Jamaal Anderson in 2007. Peria Jerry got hurt in 09 so he never got a shot. 

3 hours ago, Flying Falcon said:

Your avatar. I see she is back. Congrats.

She has been back.  Except she is in Vegas for a few days 

But I appreciate it.  I miss her when she is gone 

1 hour ago, Stryka said:

The complaining is tiring. You guys sound like spoiled brats who got airheads but you wanted skittles. These guys arent reaches or bad picks based on opinions of others who are far less educated about the process and not privy to live information regarding teams targets and intentions. 

I love it. Still tons of good prospects left. CBs and LBs and DL. Day 3 is where almost half of our defensive starters last year came from. Rico, Kazee, Vondre, Grady and Foye. 

Give the front office some credit. Havent missed on 1st rounders since Jamaal Anderson in 2007. Peria Jerry got hurt in 09 so he never got a shot. 

So w would call it debate.  But if whining works for you.

Would a perpetual circle jerk of congratulations and high 5’s be better