Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
robertap

Falcons still have 7 picks... There will be more trades

12 posts in this topic

There's not room on this team for 7 more draft picks.  We're going to make some trades to move back up.  It wouldn't surprise me at all to see us make one pick in the 3rd tomorrow.  I don't think that we have the capital to go much higher than that.  I hope that we don't start digging into next year's assets.

7 minutes ago, robertap said:

There's not room on this team for 7 more draft picks.  We're going to make some trades to move back up.  It wouldn't surprise me at all to see us make one pick in the 3rd tomorrow.  I don't think that we have the capital to go much higher than that.  I hope that we don't start digging into next year's assets.

Using our two 4ths....the highest we could go would be NE pick which is next to last in 3rd round...

I don’t think we pick tomorrow unless we use more capital or 2020 draft capital...

I could see us moving up to 4th with our two 5ths...so we have 3 fourth rounders and then the same with the two 6ths to the 5th round...

Diggable Birds likes this

We could package together 4th and 5th round picks to move up into the 3rd.  There might be some teams out there that have depleted rosters who would want the extra late round picks.

That said, I don't think that would be my approach.  I think I'd try to turn my 6th/7th round picks into extra 4th/5th round picks.  In my opinion, the ideal scenario would be to come away from this draft with 5 or 6 total picks.  (so 3-4 more)

3 minutes ago, JJC28 said:

Lets just trade the all for a rd 2 pick and take Taylor or ford.

Not enough value.  I think the best we can do, if we can find a trade partner, would be to trade them all for a high 3rd.  I think that we'll find some good talent in the 4th round.  Probably trade a bunch of 5th, 6th, and 7th round picks to get another 4th rounder.

17 minutes ago, athell said:

They don't call him Trader Tom for nothing...

You are all now imagining Thomas Dimittroff in a speedo :ninja:

24 minutes ago, athell said:

They don't call him Trader Tom for nothing...

If we get back into the 3rd at a decent price then this would be a pretty amazing draft, unless its for another olineman lol

12 minutes ago, hjerry said:

You are all now imagining Thomas Dimittroff in a speedo :ninja:

Now its your turn to imagine Quinn in a Speedo

17 minutes ago, quotemokc said:

Now its your turn to imagine Quinn in a Speedo

Well it is a pool party...