Now that we've gone through the grieving process.

2 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

maybe... but nearly every draft profile mentions his ability to play center and he worked on being a center in the pre-draft process,

“Alabama’s Jonah Williams could be a left tackle or a guard.

Oklahoma’s Cody Ford could be a left guard or right tackle.

On and on the projections go for offensive linemen in this week’s NFL Draft.

There is no debate about Boston College’s Chris Lindstrom. He is a guard. Period.

Lindstrom is expected to be the top “true” guard selected, maybe late in the first round or early in the second. He said at the NFL Combine he had been in contact with the Broncos.”

Just now, Falconsin2012 said:

Alabama’s Jonah Williams could be a left tackle or a guard.

Oklahoma’s Cody Ford could be a left guard or right tackle.

On and on the projections go for offensive linemen in this week’s NFL Draft.

There is no debate about Boston College’s Chris Lindstrom. He is a guard. Period.

Lindstrom is expected to be the top “true” guard selected, maybe late in the first round or early in the second. He said at the NFL Combine he had been in contact with the Broncos.

He also played tackle in college.

So he is not really a "true" guard

“I played three years at right guard and then my junior season at right tackle. I am learning how to snap now. I am just trying to be as versatile as I can to help the team win in any way.”

Lindstrom believes he became a better guard after playing tackle “because of the experience being out in space and having those tackles," he said. "When I came back inside, everything slowed down a little bit after playing on the outside. I am just trying to be as versatile as I can be to help a team. Trying to play guard, center and tackle, and I just happen to have the most reps at guard.”

So like I said.... We will see how it all shakes out.

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

He also played tackle in college.

So he is not really a "true" guard

“I played three years at right guard and then my junior season at right tackle. I am learning how to snap now. I am just trying to be as versatile as I can to help the team win in any way.”

Lindstrom believes he became a better guard after playing tackle “because of the experience being out in space and having those tackles," he said. "When I came back inside, everything slowed down a little bit after playing on the outside. I am just trying to be as versatile as I can be to help a team. Trying to play guard, center and tackle, and I just happen to have the most reps at guard.”

So like I said.... We will see how it all shakes out.

He did... that’s why I said he is  an OG with a Tackle’s feet.  But he was dominant at just one position: OG

1 hour ago, kiwifalcon said:

Yep and those deals for Sambrailo Brown and Carpenter are easy outs after a couple of years.Potentially you have a replacement for Mack.

I am perplexed about the McGarry pick though I don’t think we needed to trade up for him.

Evidently TD and Quinn want a free Friday night in Nashville