Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hjerry

We better have a top 10 OL this season

77 posts in this topic

Competition will sure be intense on the offensive line this summer.  That’s a great place to be in.  Earn your keep.

28 minutes ago, OilFuturesTrader19 said:

Everyone on here complains that we don't invest in the trenches.......now they do, and everyone is amazed and pissed off. Unbeliveable.

I'm happy. hope These are 2 starters on the oline and the offense can run the ball finally. 

And people can still run all over us and pass all over us!

One thing that has really stood out to me tonight: the disparity between the media rankings and the team rankings, not just us either

I mean, there's usually some difference, but ****, the two weren't even close tonight, and the talking heads were struggling like **** to talk through it as team after team drafted all over their rankings

Top ten? How about top two? Falcons have the first three picks in this draft & close to 45 mil invested in the Oline.

Couple of the Oline are obviously gone this year, and Carpenter, Ty and Brown all have outs next year.

If it works, it'll be glorious- I can see Ryan throwing for 45 TDs and the falcons steamrolling teams on offense.

Defense will look better because it's not on the field as much and because teams will have to be one dimensional to keep up. Takk, Beasely and Senat have to step up.

Man, I wanted a playmaker on defensive line in the first or second. Hope they got it right.

Chitown2ATL_Falcon likes this

8 minutes ago, hjerry said:

One thing that has really stood out to me tonight: the disparity between the media rankings and the team rankings, not just us either

I mean, there's usually some difference, but ****, the two weren't even close tonight, and the talking heads were struggling like **** to talk through it as team after team drafted all over their rankings

Knew from the start this draft was weird but **** watching it unfold. This is gonna be one that gets looked back on as a crapshoot I think.

4 minutes ago, Mescalito said:

My stream crapped out.  What did we give up to jump back into the first??

2nd and 3rd and got a 6th

Mescalito likes this

43 minutes ago, hjerry said:

At least 2 of our 2 new OL, Sambrailo, Fusco, and Wes will likely be cut before the season begins

Wes most likely 

1 minute ago, JJC28 said:

2nd and 3rd and got a 6th

What in the fukkkkkk?!?  Seriously?  A 2nd and 3rd this year?

YEP we have no picks tommrow. We get a C grade for tonight. Am I mad no. Our LB depth sux our CB sux. And no help comeing untill the 4th rd lol.

Chitown2ATL_Falcon likes this

18 minutes ago, JJC28 said:

YEP we have no picks tommrow. We get a C grade for tonight. Am I mad no. Our LB depth sux our CB sux. And no help comeing untill the 4th rd lol.

I'll be surprised if we don't trade back in to tomorrow 

31 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Wes most likely 

I just checked and Sambrailo, and both our 2 FA OGs had their 2019 salaries guaranteed, so they're all safe, and obviously Mack and Matthews are, so assuming our 2 new rookies make it (yeah, I know), that's 7 spots, leaving Fusco, Wes, our Vet min FAs, Gono, and our undrafted rookies competing for between 1-4 spots, probably no more than 2.

youngbloodz likes this

Just now, hjerry said:

I just checked and Sambrailo, and both our 2 FA OGs had their 2019 salaries guaranteed, so they're all safe, and obviously Mack and Matthews are, so assuming our 2 new rookies make i(yeah, I know), that's 7 spots, leaving Fusco, Wes, our Vet min FAs, Gono, and our undrafted rookies competing for between 1-4 spots, probably no more than 2.

Wes had his chance. I'm over him

we would have to go to next years picks to move back in tommrow. But hay there jobs are on the line might as well finsh killing the team.

5 minutes ago, JJC28 said:

we would have to go to next years picks to move back in tommrow. But hay there jobs are on the line might as well finsh killing the team.

2 4ths will absolutely get you back in the 3rd

Ovie_Lover likes this

4 minutes ago, hjerry said:

2 4ths will absolutely get you back in the 3rd

2 4ths or a 4th, 5th, and a 6th or 7th.

We have options and Dimi has already hinted we'll move up tomorrow.