Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beef

Lindstrom better be Zack Martin 2.0 or bye bye TD

TD really isn't that bad honestly, he's actually been a pretty good cap manager and he's built some **** good rosters over the years.

However, after 10 years of observing his draft style and behavior in the offseason -- we will never have an elite defense under him. EVER. And maybe that's because of huge contracts on the other side of the ball taking up cap space, but I am now absolutely confident that we an elite defense just won't happen.

Again, I don't hate TD, I still think he's a decent GM. He just drafts awful linemen in general. Outside of Grady Jarrett, what's the one pick in the trenches that he's ever hit on? Vic Beasley? I guess Kroy Biermann was pretty good for a 5th rounder. idk.

I'm just not gonna get excited for our off-seasons anymore. They just disappoint me at this point.

57 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

TD really isn't that bad honestly, he's actually been a pretty good cap manager and he's built some **** good rosters over the years.

However, after 10 years of observing his draft style and behavior in the offseason -- we will never have an elite defense under him. EVER. And maybe that's because of huge contracts on the other side of the ball taking up cap space, but I am now absolutely confident that we an elite defense just won't happen.

Again, I don't hate TD, I still think he's a decent GM. He just drafts awful linemen in general. Outside of Grady Jarrett, what's the one pick in the trenches that he's ever hit on? Vic Beasley? I guess Kroy Biermann was pretty good for a 5th rounder. idk.

I'm just not gonna get excited for our off-seasons anymore. They just disappoint me at this point.

You know why?  Because he believes in the Patriot model that a great offense always wins versus a great defense.

14 minutes ago, KCFalcon22 said:

Remember DC not TD has final say so when it comes to the Roster.

"You get-me a &#@%ing guard!!"

"Yes sir! All the guards you want!"