Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chitown2ATL_Falcon

No Super Bow This Year

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I see Dimitroff is following the Patriots model of building the offensive line and not caring about the defensive line.  We're going to have to outscore people.  I hope they can score in the high 30s or 40s a game or they won't win.  Defense wins championships everywhere else but in Atlanta.

Edited by Chitown2ATL_Falcon
TX Falcon likes this

On 4/25/2019 at 9:55 PM, Chitown2ATL_Falcon said:

I see Dimitroff is following the Patriots model of building the offensive line and not caring about the defensive line.  We're going to have to outscore people.  I hope they can score in the high 30s or 40s a game or they won't win.  Defense wins championships everywhere else but in Atlanta.

A great O# is the best D#..... Think about it.. The longer our O# stays on the field,, the less time the opposing team is on the field... and if our O# stays on the field most of the time during a game.. The less our D is depleted at the end of the game when we are needing our D to make that one last huge stop.  Yeah.. now that's a smart team who has a Great O.  And that we will have ,, A great O# and a good D#.... :tiphat:

On 4/25/2019 at 9:55 PM, Chitown2ATL_Falcon said:

I've said on here many times.. The best O# is our best D# ,, by wearing out the opposing teams D# down.. by the end of the game we can have our way even more.. Smart Football.