Sun Tzu 7

So who was bagging the drum for the Guard from BC?

36 posts in this topic

Well, we cannot attack the FO for not addressing the OL for this season.  Since all the DT's fell this might of been a good place to go DE or CB...guard? 

Are we planning on moving up to get back in the first? I mean this guard is a let down to me with all the defensive talent there. 

A ******* guard....I've been to 3 state fairs, a horse *******, and a goat showing....never saw anyone **** a draft like this.

Why didn't the Falcons trade down and get their guy? This is just dumb! Oh well. Typical Falcons always reaching and overdrafting guys!

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

But you said trade back which I think would've been good. Not stay at #14 We bought high IMHO.

Yes personally I would have traded back some but you need a trade partner. 

FA91 and WhenFalconsWin like this

That's my boy.

So I've been conducting the bandwagon since february. He is a nasty nasty man, plays with a mean streak and past the whistle. He is like a love child of Tyson Clabo and Harvey Dahl. I thought he would be our 2nd round pick but obviously his draft stock heated up the last few weeks. He is a perfect fit for the zbs and played in a zbs and is very mobile, was easily the best Guard in the draft. He can play every position on the OL, but he will be an immediate plug and play at G right away. Helps us even the score with the chitlins and coffee sipping rodent scarface.

Just now, Libid21 said:

He will be a stud guard in the NFL.

******* better be. We took him with the 14th pick. He has to be an all pro.

Just now, Cole World said:

Yes personally I would have traded back some but you need a trade partner. 

I really though someone would move up to #14 

All in all we got arguably the best OLmen in the draft and that's never bad. 

Go defense next please. 

Cole World likes this

1 minute ago, Osiruz said:

That's my boy.

So I've been conducting the bandwagon since february. He is a nasty nasty man, plays with a mean streak and past the whistle. He is like a love child of Tyson Clabo and Harvey Dahl. I thought he would be our 2nd round pick but obviously his draft stock heated up the last few weeks. He is a perfect fit for the zbs and played in a zbs and is very mobile, was easily the best Guard in the draft. He can play every position on the OL, but he will be an immediate plug and play at G right away. Helps us even the score with the chitlins and coffee sipping rodent scarface.

Yep you and me both.

Osiruz likes this

6 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Sell me on him.... please

not good 

5 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Well, we cannot attack the FO for not addressing the OL for this season.  Since all the DT's fell this might of been a good place to go DE or CB...guard? 

Are we planning on moving up to get back in the first? I mean this guard is a let down to me with all the defensive talent there. 

yes