Spts1

lmao

143 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Falcons_Pantera_KoRn said:

Yes, but the Patriots didn't build a 20 year dynasty because of UGA players lol.

Your right but they have drafted more  UGA players earlier than the Falcons so again whose scouts are doing a better job? Pats or the Falcons? Its a reason they can just plug people in when others go down!

Edited by TX Falcon

2 minutes ago, Bigbenright said:

We were top ten with Poe at DT.

Fair point.   Look let's just see how the kid does.  If he he is a mauler in the run game and keeps Matt upright it is going to do wonders for this team and a 14th overall pick will be well worth it.

27 minutes ago, Cole World said:

He played RT his Junior season and did well against Clemson and FSU Brian Burns.

I honestly thought Clemson was one of his worse games. Don't see him playing outside, one of these guards we brought in not playing next year as a starter. I thought he had a bad game vs Clemson, made me come off of him a little.

48 minutes ago, Drunken Minotaur Zebra said:

Imagine being mad we took the best OG in the draft when Ryan (and our run game) has been getting mauled on the interior for years. 

Seriously - we passed in goal line situations because we didn't believe in our OL past Mack and Matthews. Wtf. 

Exactly.

BC protecting BC

Just now, TX Falcon said:

Your right but they have drafted more than earlier than the Falcons so again whose scouts are doing a better job? Pats or the Falcons? Its a reason they can just plug people in when others go down!

I got news for ya, Patriots have been doing better than 31 other teams for the last 20 years.  

16 minutes ago, birdsnflight said:

Anyone remember how Dallas Cowboys felt after the Zac Martin pick? 

the difference is the falcons HAVE a solid offense.  the cowboys did not...

Lindstrom may not have been there at our next pick. OL are coming off the board FAST now... 

Maybe the pros knew what they were doing after all. But I still wanna complain about it tbh. 

1 minute ago, datchrisb1 said:

I honestly thought Clemson was one of his worse games. Don't see him playing outside, one of these guards we brought in not playing next year as a starter. I thought he had a bad game vs Clemson, made me come off of him a little.

He did not play RT in 2018. He played RT in 2017.

I did not even look at the clip you attached because I can clearly see him at RG.

2 minutes ago, Falcons_Pantera_KoRn said:

I got news for ya, Patriots have been doing better than 31 other teams for the last 20 years.  

LOL!! Better scouting! Thats why their HC makes it a point to swing through UGA to get personal workouts..

Flying Falcon and uup115 like this

58 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

Those falcon fans went to Nashville for THIS?  i KNOW they pissed...:(

Our draft pick didn't even go to Nashville.

Spts1 and Flying Falcon like this

3 minutes ago, Cole World said:

He did not play RT in 2018. He played RT in 2017.

I did not even look at the clip you attached because I can clearly see him at RG.

not knocking you, just saying I didn't see him do well vs Clemson. He here now, while we b*ll sh*tting Jawann Taylor still on the board. Go figure... Andre Dillard just came off. Looking more and more like a good pick compared to how the rest of the teams reaction. More of a consensus on things.

22 minutes ago, falconticket said:

Yeah I was on NFL network. It is literally the only pick so far that they moved straight on from. Nothing at all. thanks

I've been watching pathetically NFL drafts since I was 9 years old. I want to say for 10 years but I think I've been saying that for 25 years... This is a just recently big city with millions of transplants who like football and whatever else but not local teams. Give us a winner and all the carpet baggers will get on...

1 minute ago, datchrisb1 said:

not knocking you, just saying I didn't see him do well vs Clemson. 

But you posted a 2018 clip for your argument. I stand by what I originally said. He played well against Clemson and FSU.

datchrisb1 likes this

Posted (edited)

It is as if T.D. says, "You fans and Mike Bell wanted some O-Linemen? I'll sign 2 guards and draft Linstrom at OG!!!

It should have been an OT.

If anything happens to Jake.......

I liked Linstrom...in the 2nd.

His hips were scouted as "stiff", but he is good.

Edited by Rise

38 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

i don't care how they sell this, the falcons could've got a guard in round 2.  

Whatever you think we should have taken, we can also get in round 2.

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Whatever you think we should have taken, we can also get in round 2.

Really?