Monoxide

*** OFFICIAL 2019 NFL DRAFT THREAD ***

2,241 posts in this topic

Christmas Day has arrived! My favorite day of the entire year.

Use this thread tonight for live draft reactions so we can hopefully prevent an overrun of threads leading to a server crash.

#RiseUp 

1 hour ago, Shelley#37 said:

over - there will be 5+ thread that love the pick and 5+ threads that hate the pick

this is true

I'm juiced! Just finished my final round one mock. Now to finalize my Falcons 7 rounder. 

Is the intent of this thread for Falcons picks only or overall NFL Draft? ...and Christmas day indeed.

Last year, I scheduled our vacation before realizing that we'd be away on Draft Day. This year, I bought tickets for Avengers: ENDGAME before noticing it was on Draft Day.

Someone please remind me next year to stop my two year streak of complete idiocy. This stuff just isn't the same after the fact.

Drew4719 and B_Lo_Touchdowns like this

1 hour ago, *TMo* said:

Is the intent of this thread for Falcons picks only or overall NFL Draft? ...and Christmas day indeed.

The draft in general. I’m not going to be a thread nazi and delete every single one that is started, but hopefully this will circumvent a server overload.

43 minutes ago, hjerry said:

Please give a 24 hour ban to anyone who spoils picks for those who are watching on TV

This happens every year and it's intentional 

I watch on HULU so I have a ten second delay

It’s finally here. My god, the NFL offseason is a wasteland I hate to trudge through every year. 

BTW, if these guys pull the trigger on a CB in the first round I might lose my crap. I’ll just put that out there now. 

Please don’t spoil the picks fellas. Being surprised at the picks are always a fun part of the draft experience. 

Have an event I have to attend that's starts at 7:30, if  I'm lucky, I'll get out of it in time to watch the falcons pick.

6 hours ago, jidady said:

Last year, I scheduled our vacation before realizing that we'd be away on Draft Day. This year, I bought tickets for Avengers: ENDGAME before noticing it was on Draft Day.

Someone please remind me next year to stop my two year streak of complete idiocy. This stuff just isn't the same after the fact.

Okay, I’ll remember to remind you after we hoist the Lombardi in February 2020.

jidady and RoddyWhite84 like this

10 hours ago, Monoxide said:

Christmas Day has arrived! My favorite day of the entire year.

Use this thread tonight for live draft reactions so we can hopefully prevent an overrun of threads leading to a server crash.

#RiseUp 

20 on the boards crashing at least once tonight 

papachaz likes this

What is the o/u on number of 'If only we had tanked we could've drafted so-n-so' threads?  Cause you know it's coming lol.