Who’s your pick at #14 FOR THE RECORD and bragging rights

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 5:16 AM, OilFuturesTrader19 said:

Trade up for Ed Oliver. And they select Isaiah Johnson later in the draft. 2 Houston players. Another weird fact about this....if you take the CB's first name( Isaiah) and his DL teammates last name (Oliver).....you get Isaiah Oliver, the new starting Falcons corner.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dexter Lawrence 

I think we trade up and take Ed Oliver

Dexter Lawrence 

On 4/24/2019 at 7:09 AM, Maltese Falcon said:

My sources tell me Chris Lindstrom has always been the target (And my sources are my brain and balls). They just take their guy @ #14 or trade down to a safe position to get him, but either way, Lindstrom is a Falcon on Day 1.

Thank you.  Thank you very much.  First one in.  

Where’s the 100 years worth of tickets?

1 hour ago, MSalmon said:

You are king of draftniks

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  I would never in a MILLION years have guessed we'd pick Lindstrom in the 1st --- maybe the 2nd, but not the first.  The more I read about this guy, the more I like him!  Can play all positions on the O-line, has a nasty streak (Harvey Dahl type), relentless motor, could be Mack's replacement one day.  
I was pizzed when I first heard his name --- thought it was way too early --- but apparently we REALLY wanted him, and didn't want to chance him getting away from us. 

Edited by FalconJim
On 4/24/2019 at 9:33 AM, Osiruz said:

I am torn between Greedy Williams, or an OL like Cody Ford or Jonah Williams. I think if both Tackle prospects are gone we will take Greedy Williams or trade down to take Lindstrom. I am almost 100% sure about this. I know for a fact we are not taking DT.

I called it, got Lindstrom.