Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MSalmon

Who’s your pick at #14 FOR THE RECORD and bragging rights

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 5:16 AM, OilFuturesTrader19 said:

Trade up for Ed Oliver. And they select Isaiah Johnson later in the draft. 2 Houston players. Another weird fact about this....if you take the CB's first name( Isaiah) and his DL teammates last name (Oliver).....you get Isaiah Oliver, the new starting Falcons corner.

Wilkins and Sweat still on the board with only GB and Miami left to go before us. 

We’re getting a good player no matter what we do at this point.

On 4/24/2019 at 2:14 PM, Romfal said:

Chris Lindstrom at 14 or if we trade down. Ed Oliver if we trade up in the top 7. Jawaan Taylor if we trade up top 10.

Come at me. Table banged

On 4/24/2019 at 3:14 PM, Romfal said:

Chris Lindstrom at 14 or if we trade down. Ed Oliver if we trade up in the top 7. Jawaan Taylor if we trade up top 10.

On 4/24/2019 at 6:02 PM, putnam6 said:

Lindstrom 

On 4/24/2019 at 4:13 PM, AlabamaFalconFan said:

Shock and awe:

Chris lindstrom 

ladies-and-gentlemen-winner-meme.jpg

On 4/24/2019 at 7:09 AM, Maltese Falcon said:

My sources tell me Chris Lindstrom has always been the target (And my sources are my brain and balls). They just take their guy @ #14 or trade down to a safe position to get him, but either way, Lindstrom is a Falcon on Day 1.

Thank you.  Thank you very much.  First one in.  

Where’s the 100 years worth of tickets?

1 hour ago, MSalmon said:

You are king of draftniks

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  I would never in a MILLION years have guessed we'd pick Lindstrom in the 1st --- maybe the 2nd, but not the first.  The more I read about this guy, the more I like him!  Can play all positions on the O-line, has a nasty streak (Harvey Dahl type), relentless motor, could be Mack's replacement one day.  
I was pizzed when I first heard his name --- thought it was way too early --- but apparently we REALLY wanted him, and didn't want to chance him getting away from us. 

8 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Lol

I agree with him, not at pick 14. Also believe we need run game maulers not more pass protecting technicians. 

I missed it with my Dex pick, but I’m satisfied that he went off the board early, as I expected. Most media folks had him much lower. 

Very happy with our draft, btw, even if I cried when Dex was gone, lol.

On 4/24/2019 at 9:33 AM, Osiruz said:

I am torn between Greedy Williams, or an OL like Cody Ford or Jonah Williams. I think if both Tackle prospects are gone we will take Greedy Williams or trade down to take Lindstrom. I am almost 100% sure about this. I know for a fact we are not taking DT.

I called it, got Lindstrom.