Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MSalmon

Who’s your pick at #14 FOR THE RECORD and bragging rights

TD wil trade up to get EO

But I wish we would trade back get A.

Dillard and pick up extra picks.

Lookout for Chris Lindstrom and Kaleb McGary I think one of those guys will be in the F O 1st two rounds somehow.

Some of you don't like it but I think Elijah Holyfield will be one of our picks. Lineage, hometown etc.

If TD gets a shot I could see him going after Chase Winovich.

I can get behind Lawrence. I think he could be better than people think. I still also love Simmons. Not saying we will get him but I think he will be a game changer in the nfl.

16 hours ago, MSalmon said:

I’m sure that I’ll be wrong, but I’m picking: Andre Dillard

Dillard is soft and doesn't drive the run game so I don't see him fitting into the mean and physical style we want. Tytus Howard later could be better, or Ford around the same spot. But I'll go with Wilkins at 14 and Greedy if he's gone. Oliver in a trade up. 

4 hours ago, ATLFalcons11 said:

You guys are killing me with this Chris Lindstrom at 14 talk. Heck I barely want him at 45. 

There's no way the Falcons could be that dumb.

LOL Falcons have exactly been that dumb before,thats how they got a 12.8 million dollar non edge rusher, but let me clarify, in a stunner they trade back  after all the DL meat is off the table instead of reaching for PON PICK they get a late first rounder and another 2nd round pick. Thus Lindstrom is technically not the 14th pick but a late first rounder.

I really have no clue.  TD has always been tough to read.  I hope they stay put and keep their picks.  With that said...

Dexter Lawrence is my best guess at #14.

I fear it's going to be Greedy Williams, and I dread the board implosion.

I desperately want Oliver and would happily "settle" for Christian Wilkins.

I suspect our plan is to trade back into the first round for our d-lineman.

So, my biggest prediction is that we pick twice tomorrow.

I'm changing my selection from Greedy Williams to Montez Sweat at 14, because I think he'll still be there and we are going BPA, plus it's a position that Quinn covets (edge rusher), and we need another edge rusher because Beasley ain't cuttin it.

Plus, the guy is 6'6 260 and runs a 4.41, which is nuts.  He's a bit raw, but has crazy athletic ability.

I also think we use some of our remaining 8 picks and move back into the 1st to get a DT.  Maybe Dex if he's still there.

2 hours ago, Beef said:

I'm changing my selection from Greedy Williams to Montez Sweat at 14, because I think he'll still be there and we are going BPA, plus it's a position that Quinn covets (edge rusher), and we need another edge rusher because Beasley ain't cuttin it.

Plus, the guy is 6'6 260 and runs a 4.41, which is nuts.  He's a bit raw, but has crazy athletic ability.

I also think we use some of our remaining 8 picks and move back into the 1st to get a DT.  Maybe Dex if he's still there.

You could be right. I would not complain

My first round and our seven round mocks are up on the DFA board. I have Dexter Lawrence as our top pick, and I seriously hope I’m right. He’s exactly what we need. 

Christian Wilkins.

If Wilkins is not available then Dexter Lawrence

If Lawrence isn't available then Greedy Williams.

These are not certainly not my preferences though and I hope I am 100% wrong.

CB Greedy Williams. 

The signs point to him or Dilliard, but

The Falcons will draft OT Tytus Howard with their 2nd pick (whether that in the 2nd round or they have to trade into the bottum of the 1st round).