Who’s your pick at #14 FOR THE RECORD and bragging rights

MSalmon

24 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

I am torn between Greedy Williams, or an OL like Cody Ford or Jonah Williams. I think if both Tackle prospects are gone we will take Greedy Williams or trade down to take Lindstrom. I am almost 100% sure about this. I know for a fact we are not taking DT.

How do you account for Greedy's lack of CT that DQ/TD covet in a player or the idea of getting more mean/nasty/tough this offseason?

5 hours ago, MSalmon said:

What’s your predicted trade package?

They said a few weeks ago that it would only cost #14, #79, and a 4th next year to trade up to the #8 spot with the lions. I’d do that trade in a heartbeat. We’d get to keep our second rounder!

I think we’ll trade up for Oliver if he makes it to #8, or draft Wilkins if we stay at #14.

Edited by Drew4719

40 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

I am torn between Greedy Williams, or an OL like Cody Ford or Jonah Williams. I think if both Tackle prospects are gone we will take Greedy Williams or trade down to take Lindstrom. I am almost 100% sure about this. I know for a fact we are not taking DT.

We haven't even met with Greedy. 

All I know is with all this trade-up talk,   Dimitroff saying he knows who he wants, and NY Jets reports saying they are "desperate" to get out of the pick - maybe the Falcons "shock the world" like they did  8 years ago and take Quinnen Williams.   If I am going all the way to #3 - it won't be for Ed Oliver.   #quinnenforthewin 

Wilk makes too much sense to choose anyone else. It's just the most likely thing.

I like Burns more, and it would be great if Taylor fell, but those are far less likely. The wrinkle I'll add is that the league is starting to change how they value and evaluate RT. It's entirely possible that we see Jonah's favorable comparison to Jake Matthews and jump on it.

But those are ifs, and Wilk has the fewest ifs.

6 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

All I know is with all this trade-up talk,   Dimitroff saying he knows who he wants, and NY Jets reports saying they are "desperate" to get out of the pick - maybe the Falcons "shock the world" like they did  8 years ago and take Quinnen Williams.   If I am going all the way to #3 - it won't be for Ed Oliver.   #quinnenforthewinnen

FIFY.

18 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

All I know is with all this trade-up talk,   Dimitroff saying he knows who he wants, and NY Jets reports saying they are "desperate" to get out of the pick - maybe the Falcons "shock the world" like they did  8 years ago and take Quinnen Williams.   If I am going all the way to #3 - it won't be for Ed Oliver.   #quinnenforthewin 

^^^^

This is my dark horse

39 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

We haven't even met with Greedy. 

25 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

We met with Gage and Senat. Ridley we didn't because they were able to ask Sark about him. 

To be fair, there are plenty of prospects they don't release info about us meeting with until after the draft. Takk is one of them.

Just now, Francis York Morgan said:

To be fair, there are plenty of prospects they don't release info about us meeting with until after the draft. Takk is one of them.

That's true but Greedy hasn't had any workouts or visits with teams. They said he's had a meeting with the Vikings and Steelers and commented on how it's odd. Not good or bad, just odd.