Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MSalmon

Who’s your pick at #14 FOR THE RECORD and bragging rights

54 minutes ago, MSalmon said:

Both of y’all could absolutely be right, but I keep thinking Lawrence falls out of first round. If that happened do you see falcons trading up in second to grab him?

Sure but I think people have gotten overly influenced by media draft boards and mocks and not really considering things on a team by team basis and what he can do for those teams.   I have a feeling that Dex is going to be like Payne was last year.  Tons of people had him coming to us at 26 and he went at 13.  If there is a run on OL, I could see a fall to late 1st but I do not see anything to suggest he would even come close to falling to the 2nd.

It will be either for a DT or DE

Quinnen Williams - trade up w/Jets (2nd & 4th this year and a future 2nd next year)

Ed Oliver - trade up w/Lions (3rd & 5th this year)

Jeffery Simmons - trade back w/Texans (receive their 2nd and 5th)

Rashan Gary - trade back w/Giants (receive their 3rd)

According to Tony Pauline we really like Ed Oliver and we are willing to trade up.

1 hour ago, yungfalc92 said:

Trade up to 3 - Quinnen Williams 

Trade up to 8 - Ed Oliver or Devin White

Stay put at 14 - Cody Ford or Andre Dillard or Christian Wilkins 

Trade down in the 1st - Dexter Lawerence or Garrett Bradbury (maybe even a corner here)

Don’t think you understand the thread concept.

4 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Don’t think you understand the thread concept.

He’s exuberant lol!

4 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Christian Wilkins 

Could be. I’m honestly not sure who were picking this year. Didn’t you say that you liked Lindstrom? He’s probably a mid first rounder at this point 

40 minutes ago, Cole World said:

It will be either for a DT or DE

Quinnen Williams - trade up w/Jets (2nd & 4th this year and a future 2nd next year)

Ed Oliver - trade up w/Lions (3rd & 5th this year)

Jeffery Simmons - trade back w/Texans (receive their 2nd and 5th)

Rashan Gary - trade back w/Giants (receive their 3rd)

According to Tony Pauline we really like Ed Oliver and we are willing to trade up.

I guarantee we don’t draft Simmons with a first round pick to sit in DL

5 minutes ago, MSalmon said:

He’s exuberant lol!

Could be. I’m honestly not sure who were picking this year. Didn’t you say that you liked Lindstrom? He’s probably a mid first rounder at this point 

I believe the Falcons like Lindstrom.

2 minutes ago, runshoot said:

Put me down for Dexter Lawrence on the record.

My last mock I went with Wilkins I still think he will be a good pick. If you are going to force me into who I think we really end  up with I go Lawrence. We have some decent penetrating interior linemen. We need an anchor on 1st and 2nd down. I'm gonna have to say Lawrence as he fits better and fills more of a need with what we already have here.

2 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

Nah man no way I’d be spewing if we took him at 14.

I’d only go Edge is we were going for an Allen Or Bosa.

RT in the first round nah don’t see it I think the Oline class just isn’t very good.I think the FO and coaches have shown there hand on that front.I see a developmental guy on that front.

Gotta be IDL in my eyes.

DB possibly,but again I’m not feeling a boundary corner early I think we have enough in the nickel.We got safeties coming out our ears so yeah nah.

Its defense regardless with DQ the HC on that side of the ball you best believe he wants his toys too.Our offense is loaded.

Yep we signed 2 Guards and Ty all to 3 year deals. 

We signed all DL to 1 year contracts from Beasley to Clayborn to Davison to Hageman.

We didn't sign any outside corners.

It's right there in our faces.

Bragging Rights: First pick will be DL, trade back up into the first for a CB. My picks:

Dexter Lawrence at 14

Bonus Pick: Trade back up for Deandre Baker

2 for 1 special @MSalmon

And I look up and just so happen to be post #45. Prognostication! We're gonna have a fun time tomorrow! Lol!