Falconsin2012

Clark To Chiefs

86 posts in this topic

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

1st and 3rd this year. 2nd next year. If they aren’t redoing his contract they are gonna take a major hit while losing so much

I’m stunned they gave up so much draft capital

7 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

I’m stunned they gave up so much draft capital

Heck I thought they only wanted a first at the minimum. That would have been the only thing that was offered unless other teams were pushing too

Falconsin2012 likes this

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Heck I thought they only wanted a first at the minimum. That would have been the only thing that was offered unless other teams were pushing too

KC still has to extend Clark

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

18 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

1st and 3rd this year. 2nd next year. If they aren’t redoing his contract they are gonna take a major hit while losing so much

wow, that is a lot of cheddar for a really good defender who Seattle didn't want to pay.    I would have thought just a 1st round pick would have gotten it done - plus a 3rd and next year's 2nd?  that's ridiculous.

HASHBROWN3 likes this

4 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

wow, that is a lot of cheddar for a really good defender who Seattle didn't want to pay.    I would have thought just a 1st round pick would have gotten it done - plus a 3rd and next year's 2nd?  that's ridiculous.

Even that is too much.  They are doing Seattle a favor.

Swap 1st round picks and add a 3rd, maybe a 4th

g-dawg likes this

8 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

lol.....Beasley may not have 15 sacks again for the rest of his career - much less in one season.

Wanna bet a pizza on it? 

Since1990 likes this

This is just stupid. Keep Dee Ford. He literally signed basically a 2yr $35MM deal with SF. MUCH cheaper than they're paying Clark. I like Clark, but you literally let a homegrown talent walk. Stupid. Other than Clark being younger, this is crazy. AND their secondary still sucks.