1 hour ago, Unkn0wn said:

Tuesday, 6:40 PM, Gausman vs Sonny Gray

Wednesday, 6:40 PM, Soroka vs Tanner Roark

Thursday, 6:40 PM, TBD vs Anthony DeSclafani

It's likely Bryse Wilson on Thursday.

Any idea when Folty comes back?

19 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Any idea when Folty comes back?

I'd guess next time through. His next day to pitch would be Friday. Hes nearing the end of his allowed rehab time. You're only allowed 30 days in the minors if you're a pitcher. 

sdogg, tl;dr and Drew4719 like this

Fried had a great quote last night when asked about his breakthrough so far. He said "I just realized that being the best version of me is plenty good enough." 

I wish Newcomb would come to that realization and stop the scared pitching.

tl;dr, Falconsfan567, sdogg and 4 others like this

30 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Fried had a great quote last night when asked about his breakthrough so far. He said "I just realized that being the best version of me is plenty good enough." 

I wish Newcomb would come to that realization and stop the scared pitching.

I agree. Newcomb and I'm throwing in Folty too, are both mirror images of each other when they let their emotions get the best of them. Its so noticeable in their pitching when they get rattled, and it doesn't take much to get them 2 rattled. 

4 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

Tuesday, 6:40 PM, Gausman vs Sonny Gray

Wednesday, 6:40 PM, Soroka vs Tanner Roark

Thursday, 6:40 PM, TBD vs Anthony DeSclafani

It's likely Bryse Wilson on Thursday.

The Nationals get rid of Tanner Roark and the Braves still have to face him!! Ugh!!!

1 hour ago, E. T. said:

I agree. Newcomb and I'm throwing in Folty too, are both mirror images of each other when they let their emotions get the best of them. Its so noticeable in their pitching when they get rattled, and it doesn't take much to get them 2 rattled. 

Folty did a much better job of that last year. It's why he took his game to the next level.

28 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

ESPN gave us a look a projection of what Acuna is currently on track for. They came up with...

.307/.429/.600, 46 HR, 123 RBI

That would be awesome and would help my fantasy team too!

44 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

ESPN gave us a look a projection of what Acuna is currently on track for. They came up with...

That will work.

43 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

So basically, Mike Trout. Yeah, that'll do. That'll do just fine. 

Falconsfan567 likes this

1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Folty did a much better job of that last year. It's why he took his game to the next level.

I agree. Folty is a step or two ahead of Newcomb. I think B-Mac catching for them will be a huge psycho advantage. Not many people think about how an experienced catcher can be a godsend to young pitchers.

Falconsfan567 and Drew4719 like this

Full projected stats:

Unknøwn and Drew4719 like this

13 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

If Dansby hits 39 HR and drives in 150+ I'll lose my mind.

He's not gonna hit 39 homeruns but he's most definitely on pace for 25 or so. He's also not gonna have 150 plus RBI's but he is realisticly on pace for 120-130. He's one of only 8 players in MLB so far with at least 20 RBI's. If he keeps up his great approach at the plate and continues to have loads of runners on base in front of him there's no reason he won't continue to be top 10 in baseball in RBI's.

Phillies are just 9-9 since the opening series. Emotions came down and so did the team. Braves are 11-7 since those days. 

If we actually get a freaking bullpen we would have a better record. 

1 hour ago, youngbloodz said:

If we actually get a freaking bullpen we would have a better record. 

Our starter ERA isn't good, either. We have a team ERA of 4.68. Our bullpen ERA is 4.71. We just can't pitch, and it's especially frustrating because when the starters get the job done, the bullpen seems to fail and vice versa.

3 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Mets and Phillies both made all these major offensive additions to their team and yet the Braves are tied with the Mets for runs scored and only 2 runs behind the Phillies. Just like I tried to tell everyone, Braves offense is awesome!!

Just imagine what’s going to happen once they solve the middle relief issues!

Falconsfan567 likes this

3 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

Phillies are just 9-9 since the opening series. Emotions came down and so did the team. Braves are 11-7 since those days. 

But but but but but but that can't be!!! No way that the truth could just like we said that the Braves got a bad opening draw and the Phillies would have likely clobbered any one they played and those 3 games didn't determine the season. That is why this place is so annoying!!

TheTrue7 likes this