Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NorthernFalcon07

Questions from a first timer to a game day

6 posts in this topic

I live in Canada and have not attended game yet, and this year is the year for that to end.

When i saw the schedule for this year, I knew that it had to be the Thursday night Game against the aint's. If your Traveling this far for a game 1871 miles, it better be against a division rival that you hate!

Booked flight and hotel for my wife and I so far, that was $1700!  ( She's a pack fan but I'll bring her anyways)

Now I am looking at tickets and tailgate parties, and to be honest I cannot tell what is good section for visibility.

The falcons have tickets for sale in section 131 for 260 per that include a the Home depot something party, they don't tell you what row or any other information.

I was looking at the virtual tour of the stadium and now i can't decide if the 100 level corner or the 200 level more middle is better?   I can't afford the 600+ for the 100 level middle.

I am looking for any advice on sections/tailgating that anyone wants to provide.

P.S the falcons website is terrible for information!

Bossmare likes this

Honestly any seat in the Benz is great for watching. You have to check out the Gulch for tailgating and mingling with other fans.. it's a parking area near the stadium with a big ramp that goes down into it.. super easy to find. Give yourself some time to go check out all the cool stuff the stadium has to offer before the game starts, there's a lot to look at.

I sit in 300 section and love it though I believe 200 provides best views (more expensive though). You should be able to post on here closer to game time and find out about tailgaiting - someone will likely say you can come to theirs. There are also things closer to the stadium where you can toss footballs, buy beer, they have music etc. 

How long are you in town? 

@gkgrimes DJs a FANTASTIC tailgate. Send him a DM. We just did our third year with them and it's really fun.

10 hours ago, Matty ICE said:

I sit in 300 section and love it though I believe 200 provides best views (more expensive though). You should be able to post on here closer to game time and find out about tailgaiting - someone will likely say you can come to theirs. There are also things closer to the stadium where you can toss footballs, buy beer, they have music etc. 

How long are you in town? 

Your eyesight is better than mine.  Those 300 seats are darn near in orbit for me.

20180729_104147.jpg