Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SacFalcFan

G-Day Game Thread

38 posts in this topic

It's cold.... I can tell you that much. It was raining hard coming in. Sun trying to break through. 

DBs are looking great. Swift looks great.  Fromm was off big time. Mathis looks decent. He needs to add some blackeye peas and cornbread to his diet. He is thin. 

We are trying to figure why D-Rob isn't playing

Cox has either gotten a lot  quicker coming off the line of scrimmage or the RT sucks. Cox has been killing it

17 minutes ago, freakyfalcon said:

It's cold.... I can tell you that much. It was raining hard coming in. Sun trying to break through. 

DBs are looking great. Swift looks great.  Fromm was off big time. Davis looks decent. He needs to add some blackeye peas and cornbread to his diet. He is thin. 

He’s sick. Got sick on Friday.

16 minutes ago, freakyfalcon said:

DBs are looking great. Swift looks great.  Fromm was off big time. Davis looks decent. He needs to add some blackeye peas and cornbread to his diet. He is thin. 

They said he was sick with a virus. 

Landers needs to work on aggressiveness and his hands. He’s had several he dropped or should have caught today. 

Yo_Lover likes this

1 minute ago, SacFalcFan said:

James cook is clearly bigger..  Wow he looks amazing. 

Best S&C guys in the business 

I was coaching a rugby match, so I missed the game. I was hoping you could answer some questions before the long-awaited upload to youtube. Even if yall just answer a few of the questions, that would be cool.

-How did Ojulari/Nolan Smith/Grant/Anderson do in regards to pass rushing and run defense?

-I know that Stokes and Cine looked great. How did DJ Daniel, Stevenson, and Campbell look?

-How did the defensive line look against Pittman's boys?

-How did the inside linebackers look?

Cine going to be a stud, I thought Mathis looked like he could end up being a very good qb, needs a redshirt year to polish and gain a lil weight but looked good imo. From looked bad except for end of half when running the hurry up, can’t figure why he doesn’t throw deep. Lot dropped balls lot of underthrown balls. It’s spring. 

Yep

no faith in someone who as a true freshman was 1 quarter from winning a Nationals champioship. as a Sophmore was there again against Bama. Who has been the QB to help UGA become one of the top 4 schools in the country. 

Nope no faith. 

Happy Easter. Hope you have Faith

ncgodawgs, sdogg, Bdawg58 and 4 others like this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

Zamir didn’t play did he? He’s not fully cleared...?

He hasn't been cleared for contact but the word with him is they are going to bring him along very, very cautiously. I'd proceed with the idea of being pleasantly surprised if we get much from him before the Florida game in 2019.

It really sucks but at this point we're unlikely to get more than one full Zamir season. We'll see flashes this year but I'm not thinking he's going to be a major contributor on offense.

Edited by VoiceofReason95

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, 95Dawg said:

Yep

no faith in someone who as a true freshman was 1 quarter from winning a Nationals champioship. as a Sophmore was there again against Bama. Who has been the QB to help UGA become one of the top 4 schools in the country. 

Nope no faith. 

Happy Easter. Hope you have Faith

Don’t mean **** if we don’t win all this look good until context is applied 

10 hours ago, Porter Osborne Jr said:

You mean the guy who threw 17 tds to 2 ints vs top ten defenses last year?

Same guy that couldn’t do **** against Texas too right ?  Same guy that misses wide open receiver but supposedly has this high football IQ, rarely throws over the middle..same guy that gets in the habit of throwing jump balls on the sideline 

Edited by Macknsweetjones

2 hours ago, Macknsweetjones said:

Same guy that couldn’t do **** against Texas too right ?  Same guy that misses wide open receiver but supposedly has this high football IQ, rarely throws over the middle..same guy that gets in the habit of throwing jump balls on the sideline 

You're stuck with Fromm for at least the next year so you might as well get used to it.

2 hours ago, Macknsweetjones said:

The same **** one that threw for 300 yards and 3 tds against Alabama the game before.  But yeah, keep complaining about a guy who threw for 30 tds to 6 ints last year in a run heavy offense.  He’s not without his flaws but don’t act like he can’t get it done.

2 hours ago, Porter Osborne Jr said:

The same **** one that threw for 300 yards and 3 tds against Alabama the game before.  But yeah, keep complaining about a guy who threw for 30 tds to 6 ints last year in a run heavy offense.  He’s not without his flaws but don’t act like he can’t get it done.

He didn’t get it done now did he ? So those 3 tds means nothing to me. 

2 hours ago, UAB_DAWG said:

You're stuck with Fromm for at least the next year so you might as well get used to it.

Oh I know..if he gets us over the hump I’m not complaining but as of right I’m still gonna be skeptical of him ..he’s good enough to beat up on the teams we’re suppose to beat but that’s not enough.

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Macknsweetjones said:

He didn’t get it done now did he ? So those 3 tds means nothing to me. 

Oh I know..if he gets us over the hump I’m not complaining but as of right I’m still gonna be skeptical of him ..he’s good enough to beat up on the teams we’re suppose to beat but that’s not enough.

“Jake Fromm faced 4 top-20 scoring defenses in his last 6 games. He had a 17-2 TD-INT ratio while completing 68% of his passes.”

:huh:

Edited by TheTrue7
95Dawg and Porter Osborne Jr like this