SpongeDad

Roddy White Arrested

53 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It's not that serious but,

There needs to be a (PSA) public service announcement going out to all NFL players, other sport personnels and celebs to check their vehicle license situation.

This happen wayyyy to often.

Edited by me4falcons

14 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

I hope he had a mannequin in the passenger seat to get the HOV violation. I've seen it before.

Inmate: I'm in here for killing 3 men...what are you in here for?

Roddy:........... HOV violation :ninja:

"What you in for kid?"

"Littering" and they all moved away from me on the group W bench...

"And disturbing the peace" And they all moved back.

PokerSteve and quickzero like this

Clickbait at it's worse...when Roddy pulled his wallet out of his jeans the police said he had unusually large pockets, Mom jeans, one policeman laughed. 

Carry on Roddy

Flying Falcon likes this

Posted (edited)

I ride the heck out of that hov on 20 by myself lol. My days are probably numbered.  

Saw this lady clip a simi Thursday.  Saw it coming in slow motion. Clipped then rolled over twice hit the barrier, some how landed on wheels and rolled past me to the grass. She was lucky to be alive.

All i could think is what was that car doing?  

Edited by red falcon

13 minutes ago, red falcon said:

I ride the heck out of that hov on 20 by myself lol. My days are probably numbered.  

Saw this lady clip a simi Thursday.  Saw it coming in slow motion. Clipped then rolled over twice hit the barrier, some how landed on wheels and rolled past me to the grass. She was lucky to be alive.

All i could think is what was that car doing?  

I rode HOV for like 2 miles and got a ticket through the mail.

With this horrendous traffic in Atlanta nobody should get in trouble for HOV violations.  

I don’t care what they have to do to get a couple outer loops built around 285, it should be a state emergency for crying out loud.  

Its unfathomable to me, visiting from Houston, that this many people are still using the original loop around the city!!

Wtf is going on around here?  Yeah, I get private property rights, but this city is in dire straits.  You can bet it’s preventing people & companies from relocating here. 

Houston now has an inner loop 610, then another loop, Beltway 8 & now an outer freeway loop called The Grand Parkway-99!!

Surely something can be done in Atlanta because it’s a fkg joke & it’s unsustainable!

PSA to Falcons players:  Gwinnett County (where I live and Falcons seem to always get arrested) is not the place to do anything including buying beer at 7:00 am while picking up breakfast food so I don't have to make an extra trip.

VTCrunkler likes this

1 hour ago, SpongeDad said:

I hope he had a mannequin in the passenger seat to get the HOV violation. I've seen it before.

Inmate: I'm in here for killing 3 men...what are you in here for?

Roddy:........... HOV violation :ninja:

Or how about Inmate: I’m for a speck of weed my cousin left in my floor board. :ninja:

Flying Falcon and Tim Mazetti like this

1 hour ago, me4falcons said:

It's not that serious but,

There needs to be a (PSA) public service announcement going out to all NFL players, other sport personnels and celebs to check their vehicle license situation.

This happen wayyyy to often.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he had no idea it was even suspended.

Ezekiel 25:17 likes this

20 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Dude place.those officers on unpaid leave. If anyone deserves to fly solo in the H.O.V its Roddy ******* White. Also how do you have a suspended license Sharod?

I am thinking due to previously unpaid tickets. 

Mescalito likes this