Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hd2121

Draft party at MBS

14 posts in this topic

Does anyone have extra tickets to the draft party for Thursday? My wife and I were planning on going to Nashville for the Draft but plans have changed and I’d like to be able to go the the draft party at the stadium. Hoping someone can help us out! Thanks!

Flying Falcon likes this

I have 4 tickets and we won't be able to attend.   How many do you need?    PM me your email address and I'll transfer them to you.

I think I have to include your name when sending them though.

Oh - and I do have them and will send them no charge, however,   I'll be traveling most of the day tomorrow and Sunday - but I'll make sure you get them as soon as I can and most definitely in time for the draft

57462714_10216833498062637_6974381346529

1 hour ago, Tandy said:

I have 4 tickets and we won't be able to attend.   How many do you need?    PM me your email address and I'll transfer them to you.

Oh - and I do have them and will send them no charge, however,   I'll be traveling most of the day tomorrow and Sunday - but I'll make sure you get them as soon as I can and most definitely in time for the draft

Did he take them all? I'd love to go...

Flying Falcon and Tandy like this

5 hours ago, ratesforless said:

Did he take them all? I'd love to go...

No message yet - but pm me your email address and name and how many you need.   If he  takes less than the 4 or if I don't hear from him - - then I would certainly send what's available based on your request.

I'm loading up my car right now - so I'll probably be off line for a while - but I'll take care of getting them sent in time and will try to respond if I have a chance whenever there is a break from driving and caring for hubby.

Artys Arryn and Flying Falcon like this

7 hours ago, Tandy said:

Do you have any left over? I'd love to go please!

7 hours ago, Tandy said:

Awesome! Thank you so much Tandy! I just need two. I just sent you a PM.

Flying Falcon likes this

3 hours ago, Cheyakita said:

I have two tickets if anyone needs them, can’t make it due to a little movie called Endgame that I’m checking out before the draft. 

I'll take them...

7 hours ago, Tandy said:

No message yet - but pm me your email address and name and how many you need.   If he  takes less than the 4 or if I don't hear from him - - then I would certainly send what's available based on your request.

I'm loading up my car right now - so I'll probably be off line for a while - but I'll take care of getting them sent in time and will try to respond if I have a chance whenever there is a break from driving and caring for hubby.

tandy always doing good deeds

VTCrunkler, Tandy and PokerSteve like this

This board has some petty debates but at the end of the day we’re all fans. Sharing tickets so generously. Man, hits me right in the feels 

PokerSteve likes this