Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ATLSlobberKnockers

Isaiah Buggs?

7 posts in this topic

Havent heard this name on the board much if.at all.

So he had a poor.combine and doesnt appear to be an elite atlete. He IS productive in SEC. Looks to be able to use his strength to.get pass rush on the QB from tye inside.

How.far do you think he falls.based in his.combine? Looking at you KOG

3 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

So he had a poor.combine and doesnt appear to be an elite atlete. He IS productive in SEC. Looks to be able to use his strength to.get pass rush on the QB from tye inside.

I'm hoping for Isaiah ,, but not for Bugs... But for a tall fast CB named  Isaiah Johnson..  I think his uncle was Jeremiah :lol:  Just kidding,, but really do want Isaiah ...

17 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

He’s a decent rotation piece. If he goes before the 5th I will be interested to see what the plan is for him. Solid, nothing to scream about.

23 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

He’s a decent rotation piece. If he goes before the 5th I will be interested to see what the plan is for him. Solid, nothing to scream about.

Thats how I feel. Trying to finish the one mock I do on draft week, and think he would be a nice fit as a situational rusher from inside.

your not a fan of.Ross.P, not gonna butcer his name. Yalls center?

Knight of God likes this

37 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

I'm hoping for Isaiah ,, but not for Bugs... But for a tall fast CB named  Isaiah Johnson..  I think his uncle was Jeremiah :lol:  Just kidding,, but really do want Isaiah ...

I agree he is.mybe my favorite rnd 3 corner. He will.prob go.rnd 2 but I like him ALOT @3.

49 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Thats how I feel. Trying to finish the one mock I do on draft week, and think he would be a nice fit as a situational rusher from inside.

your not a fan of.Ross.P, not gonna butcer his name. Yalls center?

As a back up. It’s bad news to get a Bama OL thinking you’re getting what you saw in college.

3 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

As a back up. It’s bad news to get a Bama OL thinking you’re getting what you saw in college.

Yeah they havent translated well at all. I dont see a replacement for Mack without a 3rd round investment that isnt wishful thinking.

Knight of God likes this