jj00100

Any news on Takk Mckinley?

53 posts in this topic

Gave him the book 'I'm OK Your'e OK', and man he snapped right out of his funk! Has started planting a lot of flowers in Parks.

Only problem is, he is now at peace with the world and does not want to hurt QBs anymore. Another sad note, somehow Beasley got of a hold of the book too. 

I have demanded the book back before anyone else on the DL get's their hands on it. Quinn is furious!

rings639 and Flying Falcon like this

1 minute ago, Cheap Talk said:

Gave him the book 'I'm OK Your'e OK', and man he snapped right out of his funk! Has started planting a lot of flowers in Parks.

Only problem is, he is now at peace with the world and does not want to hurt QBs anymore. Another sad note, somehow Beasley got of a hold of the book too. 

I have demanded the book back before anyone else on the DL get's their hands on it. Quinn is furious!

So the question that has to be asked is why do you have that book ?

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

So the question that has to be asked is why do you have that book ?

Good question. It was mandatory reading in the 9th Grade. The whole class went into the Peace-Corp or turned into Monks/Nuns, but somehow me and a few others were determined to reprogram ourselves and look to the dark side.

ya_boi_j and Flying Falcon like this

He looks in shape from the recent picture of the work outs they had this past week. Thats encouraging.  

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Well a few days ago he said “easy work. 2-3 sacks first game” I would assume he’s gonna be playing

Yeah, still has a mental thing. As he is dreaming of getting sacks. He still has not even made on the field this year. I hope his dreams all come true. Just wish he would talk himself up after he has started putting up the numbers. Unless he is talking about carrying sacks of equipment to the sideline before the first game. 

8 minutes ago, high impact said:

Yeah, still has a mental thing. As he is dreaming of getting sacks. He still has not even made on the field this year. I hope his dreams all come true. Just wish he would talk himself up after he has started putting up the numbers. Unless he is talking about carrying sacks of equipment to the sideline before the first game. 

This post hurts both my eyes and brain.

15 minutes ago, athell said:

This post hurts both my eyes and brain.

Sorry about that. I just think if it is so easy to get 2-3 sacks first game. Why the heck has he not done anything like that in the past.

7 minutes ago, high impact said:

Sorry about that. I just think if it is so easy to get 2-3 sacks first game. Why the heck has he not done anything like that in the past.

He got 2.5 sacks last year in a game, week 3 vs Cincy.  Had 4.5 sacks through 3 games and a lot of qb hits.  He started hot then derailed by injury.  He is capable.  As is Vic.  Just gotta do it.

Cole World likes this

1 minute ago, athell said:

He got 2.5 sacks last year in a game, week 3 vs Cincy.  Had 4.5 sacks through 3 games and a lot of qb hits.  He started hot then derailed by injury.  He is capable.  As is Vic.  Just gotta do it.

I am pulling for both Takk and Vic to go off this year. Pulling for 10 plus sacks each for them, add in a dozen forced fumbles 6 QB strips and 2 TDs from them as a pair. Almost forgot 8 FFs along with 25 Tackles for a loss, and 3 INTs. 

Anything less time to move on easy!!

Flying Falcon and athell like this

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

God

i

hate

women

who

try

to

force

beauty

I was kind of asking who and how is a women forcing beauty? Did Takks girl force him to beautify? 

2 minutes ago, athell said:

She'd probably be cute af without the lip work...

& without the boob job
& without the nose job
& without the 15lbs of makeup
& with any sense of confidence, selfworth, originality, and personality rather than trying so incredibly hard to adhere to tired, cartoonish concepts of beauty

But to each their own, I suppose.:shrug: