E. T.

Braves at Indians

480 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Now, up against good teams we've got no offense to go with no pitching, BP for sure and rotation can be real iffy too. What a combo. Sorry to say it, but this team's going nowhere with this roster. It just is what it is. Hurry up football season. The Falcons have a shot to be more competitive than this team.

Edited by gp_74

Just now, Dirty South Bird said:

Any chance a ****** season gets rid of Snit?

That was mistake #1 of our moron GM this offseason. Then his dumb*** just snowballed from there. No clue why these guys are so high on him. He set Toronto back before jumping ship to one of the easiest jobs in sports with LAD.

6 minutes ago, Malachore said:

That was mistake #1 of our moron GM this offseason. Then his dumb*** just snowballed from there. No clue why these guys are so high on him. He set Toronto back before jumping ship to one of the easiest jobs in sports with LAD.

Anthopolous left Toronto after 2015. He won the AL East that year. He left because Toronto brought in a new President of operations and he felt disrespected. Toronto hasn't been the same since. In LA he was just an adviser. 

3 minutes ago, Dirty South Bird said:

I thought my kiddo was going through the terrible 2’s early, but that wasn’t the case.  She just got tired of this game being on, switched away from it and she’s all happy. 

Just got in had a great day, switched it on and turned it right off, right now not going let it ruin my evening. 

Born Again Georgian likes this

Turned off, I go through enough of this crap with the Falcons, with whom I'm more vested in, not about to put myself through another 140 of this...lol. 

Really nothing to add at this point. Touki just sucked tonight. Guess we see why he was in Gwinnett to start the year. 

Still a long season, but I'm not liking how it's looking right now 

Looks like there's two good races in the NL East between 3 teams for the division and the Braves and Marlins to stay out of the cellar. And that's probably going to be a close one, if the Braves are lucky. This team's got a lot of work to do to come close to contending. Oh well.

We just aren't a very good team right now. Starting pitching has been dreadful today, but far from the problem this year. Touki has the stuff to get it together, but tonight was rough. 

Going to try the optimistic route 

5 in a row and 7 of 9.

This team is a joke and there isnt 1 single pitcher in this entire organization anyone can trust.

Team will be lucky to finish in front of the Marlins. 

Touki, Soroka, Fried and Wright are all going to work out long term for us. Acuna, Albies, Dansby, Freeman, Pache, Contreras, and Riley are going to be bright for us in the future.

Let's speak this into existence?

Falconsfan567 likes this

1 minute ago, Malachore said:

5 in a row and 7 of 9.

This team is a joke and there isnt 1 single pitcher in this entire organization anyone can trust.

Team will be lucky to finish in front of the Marlins. 

Remember the days when Steve Avery was the 4th best starter on the team? I don't, because I was too young, but that must have been awesome. 

Malachore likes this

I think the blown leads to Arizona kinda got everybody a little shaken. They just need to step back and take a deep breath. 

27 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Anthopolous left Toronto after 2015. He won the AL East that year. He left because Toronto brought in a new President of operations and he felt disrespected. Toronto hasn't been the same since. In LA he was just an adviser. 

He also traded a bunch of their future away for guys who were a rental, a guy won was always injured and a guy who sucked. That's why they haven't been the same.

The guy has done 2 things right. Trade for Donaldson and Bautista. Other than that he's done nothing. Just like he's done here.