E. T.

Braves at Indians

480 posts in this topic

Just now, Dirty South Bird said:

I put on Puppy Dog Pals for my toddler instead.  Just not enjoyable to watch.

I watched the team that will likely be chasing in a few weeks if we don't fix this pitching. 

The Marlins.

1 minute ago, Dirty South Bird said:

I put on Puppy Dog Pals for my toddler instead.  Just not enjoyable to watch.

Lol...I got ya. The sad thing is that I have absolutely no confidence in them for the second game either. But unfortunately I'll probably talk myself into watching more misery tonight.

Ugh, I'm already ready for the Falcons season. Yeah, they are just as frustrating, but at least it would take the edge off of watching this bullpen single-handily torpedo our team's chances at winning every night.

I have NEVER seen so many wild pitches and passed bslls in my life. Glad we took a bunch of throwers instead of pitchers in this wasted rebuild.

sdogg likes this

Just **** this team. So glad we wasted 5 years for this. What a fantastic job these 'prospects' are doing. 

May as well be 2015 because this team is ******* trash.

Just now, Dirty South Bird said:

They were predicting this to be the year that they’d start competing right?  Was last year an anomaly?

They won 90 games in a garbage division and fans ate it up. Fans with common sense knew this would happen but were just told they were negative. 

This team is no better off than they were when this whole rebuild started. Guess they'll realize it in 2020 and start over again.

We don't need Keuchel or Bumgarner or Jaxton or Kimbrel or Allen or Hererra or Diaz.

We got Julio, Biddle, Newcomb, Sobatka, Touki and Soroka.

Keep adding to The Battery LM. Soon it'll be nothing but empty parking. Hope you lose everything and end up sucking ***** for dollars.

We must have the worst minor league instructors. None of these guys are MLB ready. They can't throw strikes. 

Typical Atlanta team. Never move forward,  always backwards. 

Malachore likes this