E. T.

Braves at Indians

480 posts in this topic

Just now, tl;dr said:

Folty is on the way back too. Guys like Touki, Soroka, and Wright have tons of potential too.

They can go 7 or 8 and it won't matter if the bullpen can't hold anyone. 

I'm tired of potential, you don't win with potential. You win with talent and it's devoid when it comes to this staff. The pitching coach hasn't done Jack **** and decides to take a vacation 2 weeks into the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is laughable when are they going to realize we need some real studs in this bullpen and Tehran needs to be benched because he has been bad for a while!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well...is all it took for the Indians to get their offense going was....you got it...Atl and their atrocious BP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Malachore said:

I'm tired of potential, you don't win with potential. You win with talent and it's devoid when it comes to this staff. The pitching coach hasn't done Jack **** and decides to take a vacation 2 weeks into the season.

I love ya man, but saying you don't win with potential, but you do win with talent seems like a bit of a contradiction. The players with the most potential are usually the most talented ones too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, blkbigdog35 said:

This is laughable when are they going to realize we need some real studs in this bullpen and Tehran needs to be benched because he has been bad for a while!!

I'm not as down as Teheran as some are here. He could go 7 innings, but it wouldn't matter with this bullpen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Sadly!! Exactly!! That's the only reason I'm still watching.

Me too...smh.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

I love ya man, but saying you don't win with potential, but you do win with talent seems like a bit of a contradiction. The players with the most potential are usually the most talented ones too. 

 I guess we have different perspectives when it comes to potential. Potential is how good you can be talented is how good you actually are.

 Basically I'm tired of hearing how boot good they candy I'm ready for them to actually do it and do it consistently.

RING OF HONOR likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tl;dr said:

I'm not as down as Teheran as some are here. He could go 7 innings, but it wouldn't matter with this bullpen

True but he was once perceived as an ACE but would like to see him go 7 for sure!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Malachore said:

 I guess we have different perspectives when it comes to potential. Potential is how good you can be talented is how good you actually are.

I guess. We do see a lot of pitchers who aren't the most talented that always seem to do well 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, blkbigdog35 said:

True but he was once perceived as an ACE but would like to see him go 7 for sure!!

Can't argue with that. If we had a solid bullpen, Teheran could go 5 or 6 every night and we would be fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Unkn0wn said:

Ken Rosenthal just reported the Giants have told teams their bullpen is available. 

Would be 100% worth it. Best bullpen in the league thus far and ours it 24th in the league and probably only going to get worst after today. 

We have a few arms that COULD be good (Minter, Parsons, Sobotka, and even Biddle), but we need at least a few arms that are good right now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now