E. T.

Braves at Indians

480 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

I don’t know what kind of bullpen Cleveland has, but the Braves need to get into it, it would seem. 

Their bullpen has been one of the best in the league so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just don't understand. Wes Parsons had him 0-2 and then threw 4 straight pitches that were nowhere near including nearly hitting the guy in the head. I don't understand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tl;dr said:

Hahaha this bullpen is absolute trash. .500 team with this caliber of a bullpen. Don't @ me. 

This rotation ain't as good as these boys want to think either.

Loving the rebuild. All these amazing arms!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

They are running all over McCann

McCann is done. He may be able to call a good game and hit a little bit but his defense is a liability and he can’t run even just a little bit anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Malachore said:

This rotation ain't as good as these boys want to think either.

Loving the rebuild. All these amazing arms!

You do realize the starters have done their job? They had a ERA in the low 2's before Julio today.

TheTrue7 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, Malachore said:

This rotation ain't as good as these boys want to think either.

Loving the rebuild. All these amazing arms!

We haven't seen too many of the young arms. Gotta let the guys like Teheran and Newcomb get their starts!

Even though Teheran has been fine this year

Edited by tl;dr
TheTrue7 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Unkn0wn said:

You do realize the starters have done their job? They had a ERA in the low 2's before Julio today.

Come back when they can pitch more than 5 innings consistently. 

We're lucky to get more than 5 from any of them. Only ones worth a **** are Fried and Gausman. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Malachore said:

Come back when they can pitch more than 5 innings consistently. 

We're lucky to get more than 5 from any of them. Only ones worth a **** are Fried and Gausman. 

Folty is on the way back too. Guys like Touki, Soroka, and Wright have tons of potential too.

They can go 7 or 8 and it won't matter if the bullpen can't hold anyone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

We haven't seen too many of the young arms. Gotta let the guys like Teheran and Newcomb get their starts!

Even though Teheran has been fine this year

He's been good for 1 start, serviceable for 1 start and trash the other 2 starts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, I really feel like we have all the pieces this year sans bullpen. Just frustrating because we all knew it was our biggest need and we added uhhhhh… Parsons from the minors?

ATL Fan in the DMV likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now