Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bunchy Carter

Mobile App disappeared?

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I received a few notifications in a row from the mobile app regarding the schedule. I tried to access the content and it kept force closing.

I uninstalled to reinstall and it's gone from the Google play store?

Went to the Falcons homepage, searched for the mobile app and the direct Google play link says "item not found."

 

http://atlfal.co.nz/2h7Hs1Q 

Was the app discontinued?

Edited by Bunchy Carter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bunchy Carter said:

I received a few notifications in a row from the mobile app regarding the schedule. I tried to access the content and it kept force closing.

I uninstalled to reinstall and it's gone from the Google play store?

Went to the Falcons homepage, searched for the mobile app and the direct Google play link says "item not found."

Was the app discontinued?

They could be working on a new app. I tried going to the app on my phone as well and it kept crashing. 

Bunchy Carter likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UniteandConquer said:

They could be working on a new app. I tried going to the app on my phone as well and it kept crashing. 

Ok cool. Well at least I'm not crazy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Kaptain Krazy said:

Thank you for posting. Taking comfort in collective suffering is kinda creepy, but i do feel better knowing i wasn't the only one. 

Collective suffering is the new wave! Hahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bunchy Carter said:

I received a few notifications in a row from the mobile app regarding the schedule. I tried to access the content and it kept force closing.

I uninstalled to reinstall and it's gone from the Google play store?

Went to the Falcons homepage, searched for the mobile app and the direct Google play link says "item not found."

 

http://atlfal.co.nz/2h7Hs1Q 

Was the app discontinued?

There has been nothing wrong with mine. It's currently working just fine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, ShadyRef said:

There has been nothing wrong with mine. It's currently working just fine. 

Just noticed it's working again. I guess it was a temporary glitch. 

ShadyRef likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Kaptain Krazy said:

Thank you for posting. Taking comfort in collective suffering is kinda creepy, but i do feel better knowing i wasn't the only one. 

Being on a falcons forum is an e xercise in collectve suffering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0