Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Draftnut57

Wow,, just watched Josh Jacobs on NFL net.

35 posts in this topic

 His testimony of his life is amazing,, Makes me want us to get him,, I know we probably will not but this guys going to be a stud.. The only other RB that has really impressed me in this draft is Montgomery .... I'd love to have him because we could get him in the 3rd round.. not sure where Jacobs is suppose to go,, but he would be a great pick also if we could afford to use a pick on a Back,,,  OH! last but not least on the topic of RBs.. WE have a RB that is the same type big BAck that I always like for us to have on the the,, I think Brian Hill is going to open eyes this year..  But hey,, just think if we had two monster backs to pound the opponents ,, This IMO is a must to make it to a SB and win. I look at it like this ,, Get a second Big Back just to be the backup to the one we already have ... It's amazing how a big back can tire the Opposing D#s...Think about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

 His testimony of his life is amazing,, Makes me want us to get him,, I know we probably will not but this guys going to be a stud.. The only other RB that has really impressed me in this draft is Montgomery .... I'd love to have him because we could get him in the 3rd round.. not sure where Jacobs is suppose to go,, but he would be a great pick also if we could afford to use a pick on a Back,,,  OH! last but not least on the topic of RBs.. WE have a RB that is the same type big BAck that I always like for us to have on the the,, I think Brian Hill is going to open eyes this year..  But hey,, just think if we had two monster backs to pound the opponents ,, This IMO is a must to make it to a SB and win. I look at it like this ,, Get a second Big Back just to be the backup to the one we already have ... It's amazing how a big back can tire the Opposing D#s...Think about it.

Imagine if we had Turner in his prime, with our current Offense? 

Actually Turner, Jones, Gonzalez, and Ryan did play together.

Draftnut57 and Falconsin2012 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Faithful Falcon said:

I like Darrell Henderson from Memphis.

Yes, Henderson is my second favorite back in this draft... But Montomery is my favorite back .  But IMO,, Alex Barnes will be the steal of the draft for where he will be picked.. So he is really the RB I'm hoping for because we may can get him with our last pick,, And like Brian Hill who was not really sought after ,, but I think he's going to impress when he gets a chance to run this year. So I'd like to get Barnes with our last pick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

1) Josh Jacobs

2) David Montgomery 

3) Miles Sanders

4) Darrell Henderson 

5) Damien Harris

Homer over Harris?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Other than size, why Harris over Homer?

I dunno.  Neither of them really move the meter for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jacobs is a Freeman clone. Runs just like him, cuts just like him and initiates contact just like him. 

g-dawg likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, stizz said:

Jacobs is a Freeman clone. Runs just like him, cuts just like him and initiates contact just like him. 

That a good thig as long as hes not hurt just like him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Cheap Talk said:

Imagine if we had Turner in his prime, with our current Offense? 

Actually Turner, Jones, Gonzalez, and Ryan did play together.

Cheap Talk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, g-dawg said:

1) Josh Jacobs

2) David Montgomery 

3) Miles Sanders

4) Darrell Henderson 

5) Damien Harris

Add Holyfield to that list and it’s perfect 

g-dawg likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

Yes, Henderson is my second favorite back in this draft... But Montomery is my favorite back .  But IMO,, Alex Barnes will be the steal of the draft for where he will be picked.. So he is really the RB I'm hoping for because we may can get him with our last pick,, And like Brian Hill who was not really sought after ,, but I think he's going to impress when he gets a chance to run this year. So I'd like to get Barnes with our last pick. 

BarneS is going to be a good pro. Aftsr his.combine hes probobly going to go Rd 4/5. That is right in our wheelhouse.

Edited by ATLSlobberKnockers
Draftnut57 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back in January, I was really intrigued with Justic Hill & Bryce Love... but since then, Ryquell Armstead has become one of my favorite RBs in this class.

Armstead is 5'11" 220lbs & ran a 4.45 forty at the combine & put up 22 reps on the bench. He runs hard & he runs angry.

Not only did he have a game where he rushed for 6TDs, but he also had a game where he ran for 108 yards & then played some DE & got a sack.

 

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, g-dawg said:

1) Josh Jacobs

2) David Montgomery 

3) Miles Sanders

4) Darrell Henderson 

5) Damien Harris

And Alex Barnes is going to be the steal of the draft and probably going to be picked  in the 6th or 7th round... He is built very strong ,, big back.. I'd love for us to get him with our last pick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, stizz said:

Jacobs is a Freeman clone. Runs just like him, cuts just like him and initiates contact just like him. 

but way bigger?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, k-train said:

Back in January, I was really intrigued with Justic Hill & Bryce Love... but since then, Ryquell Armstead has become one of my favorite RBs in this class.

Armstead is 5'11" 220lbs & ran a 4.45 forty at the combine & put up 22 reps on the bench. He runs hard & he runs angry.

Not only did he have a game where he rushed for 6TDs, but he also had a game where he ran for 108 yards & then played some DE & got a sack.

 

Very Turner like

k-train likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Very Turner like

Yeah, while Armstead isn’t as big as Turner, he’s still got good size & knows how to use it. He’s a strong player & a hard runner who is a great blocker & a good deal faster (former track star) than Turner. Their games are indeed similar in that they both seem to choose going through their opponents rather than around them.

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0