• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is all If link is broken go here : https://www.reddit.com/r/falcons/comments/bdjr72/****_the_saints/

F the Aints 

Beautiful

2 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Look it up brother .... Saints have owned this rivalry for the past 50 years.

Falcons dominated 1967-1973. 

Saints are the superior team. And have been for a half century. 

I did look it up, evidently you didn't. The only time the saints ever led in the series was after the first game played between the two teams. They haven't led since. Are you suffering from dementia or denial?

3 hours ago, TNFalcon1 said:

I did look it up, evidently you didn't. The only time the saints ever led in the series was after the first game played between the two teams. They haven't led since. Are you suffering from dementia or denial?

You didn’t pass math class, because if you remove the games from 1967-1973 from the equation, the Saints own this series.

In those early years, the Falcons were the better team and posted a 9-1 mark against the Saints.

Beginning in 1974 until present day, the Saints lead the series 47-43.

46 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

You didn’t pass math class, because if you remove the games from 1967-1973 from the equation, the Saints own this series.

In those early years, the Falcons were the better team and posted a 9-1 mark against the Saints.

Beginning in 1974 until present day, the Saints lead the series 47-43.

LMAO So 47-43 is owning now? I see that you are part of the delusional majority if your fan base. Answer me why you swampers think you are some dynasty when you only have a winning record against only 8 out of 32 NFL teams and the Falcons aren't one of these 8?

2 hours ago, TNFalcon1 said:

LMAO So 47-43 is owning now? I see that you are part of the delusional majority if your fan base. Answer me why you swampers think you are some dynasty when you only have a winning record against only 8 out of 32 NFL teams and the Falcons aren't one of these 8?

You are attempting to redirect the discussion, probably because you’re finding it difficult to debate this intelligently or factually. Nobody was discussing anyone but the Falcons and Saints. 

And when discussing this topic, I’ve made repeated cases why the Saints are superior, even acknowledging the Falcons own the all-time winning record over the Saints.

But you can’t admit the Saints have the better all-time franchise winning percentage, historically more wins and fewer loses in fewer seasons. 

And if you’d like to discuss the 21st century, or the duration of the NFCS, the Saints have dominated the Falcons. Its factual the Saints have been the better franchise over the last 50 years.

On 4/18/2019 at 0:49 PM, Internetallstar said:

That Lombardi was practically gifted to your team by the league with biased officiating and y'all still had to cheat to get it.

But let some PI go uncalled in a playoff game and all the sudden the entire saints org and fanbase wants to talk about the integrity of the game.

Which is funny as **** because they had the nerve to cry about a no-call when they were called for the most P.I.s in the NFL last season. "WE WERE ROBBED!!!" Yeah now you know how every other team felt in 2009 with your Bounty crap. Cry me a river swamp rats!! Stf down.

Edited by Hard2BaBirdWachr