Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FalconBlood23

**** the Aints

65 posts in this topic

This was to funny lmao, not like I heard it a 1,000 times before. These threads are the best on TATF

/s

You’ll are scared of the Saints. As you should be. That 2018 sweep is only the beginning. One would think after almost 55 years of futility you guys would get it. More of the same incoming.

11 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

You’ll are scared of the Saints. As you should be. That 2018 sweep is only the beginning. One would think after almost 55 years of futility you guys would get it. More of the same incoming.

55 years of futility? Falcons have the upper hand in the head-to-head, including winning the only playoff game between the two.

19 minutes ago, falconidae said:

55 years of futility? Falcons have the upper hand in the head-to-head, including winning the only playoff game between the two.

Post up those all-time overall franchise records or trophies. That’ll clear things up. 

1 minute ago, SaintRay said:

Post up those all-time overall franchise records or trophies. That’ll clear things up. 

lol you can't be serious. Both teams sucked for the most part of their franchise's existence but go ahead and cling onto that bounty sb yall have. I am sure you don't see it being a fan of the aints but honestly, they are one of the scummiest organizations I have ever seen. Not because I am a Falcons fan but because I am objective. Just all the **** your players/coaches/team has done over the years screams of a scummy, snake 2 faced team. You call your self the Saints but yet the actions performed are the complete opposite. Sit down swampy