athell

2019 Schedule Thread

206 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This schedule sets up great if things fall in our favor.

We get 5 preseason games to try out our depth. 

We are a slow starting regular season team recently the way Quinn uses Preseason and with three new coordinators we can actually afford to stumble a bit in the first 5 games this year with 3 early AFC games. Just try to split the first two NFC games. 

We get a mid season bye week before the division run and another mini-bye for the final quarter run. I like it. 

If we hit our stride and the division is down in any way we can run right through it without much time for them to recover. Could clinch the division with 3 weeks to go if things go our way. 

The division games will get us ready for a post season push being battle tested. 

This is where the speed we have built will show. 13 games on a fast indoor track. The 3 outside games are going to be great weather wise on a pretty good surface. Next to no chance of rain in San Fran or Tampa that time of year. Tampa to close the year is a gift.

Edited by mjqvi
shock and Tim Mazetti like this

5 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

This playing all divisional games at the end sucks. NFL needs to quit that.  

It annoys me to no end, we’ll be 0-0 in the division during our bye come week 9, that’s ridiculous. But the nfl loves late-season “parody” in the division races.

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

I work at UPS you **** :lol:

hahaha too much energy in me man. Draft is almost a week away. Gotta get these jokes off now before everyone turns on each other next week when someone is drafted they don't like. 

Ovie_Lover likes this

Just now, stizz said:

hahaha too much energy in me man. Draft is almost a week away. Gotta get these jokes off now before everyone turns on each other next week when someone is drafted they don't like. 

Where’ve you been??? Jokers are turnin’ on people over mocks..... Sheesh:lol: 

stizz and virginiafalcon like this

2 minutes ago, stizz said:

You still a ho for that one :lol:

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

You still a ho for that one :lol:

Go watch more tape on Jonah. If he gets beat once in a game, he doesn't get beat by the same move. Dude is a smart technician and it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if we picked him if no capable dlineman are on the board.

Tim Mazetti likes this

13 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Wow, 5 consecutive divisional games at the middle/end of the season. Gonna make or break our season. 

Saints get 4 consecutive in a row, Carolina and TB no more than 2 in a row. 

Drew4719 and Tim Mazetti like this

Just now, fuego said:

Saints get 4 consecutive in a row, Carolina and TB no more than 2 in a row. 

Figures lol

8 hours ago, falcndave said:

When you play the Dolphins, Jets, and Bill twice...your schedule looks easy. Doesn't matter how it scrambles out.

But by winning the division, it means they also have to play all of the other division winners in the AFC every year.

Tim Mazetti likes this

If I counted correctly, the Saints have 4 prime time games, we have 2, and Carolina and Tampa Bay have one, and it's their game against each other on TNF.

11 minutes ago, somegsuguy said:

If you haven’t seen it, check out the official schedule reveal on the Falcons twitter page.  Here’s the perfect shade towards the aints

That's amazing

25 minutes ago, somegsuguy said:

If you haven’t seen it, check out the official schedule reveal on the Falcons twitter page.  Here’s the perfect shade towards the aints

I am CACKLING. Give that animator a promotion stat. That is perfect. 

19 minutes ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

Shots fired

Takk never learns lmao.

Ask Big Ben how Takk does at predicting the future

caponine likes this

Honestly Takk stfu and play, now a lot of fans are gonna hold you to that. You better start the season off with a bang or people are gonna start hopping on the "bust" train.