athell

2019 Schedule Thread

208 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, jfalconsp said:

Nice break between week 13 and 14 if true.

Yeah, was thinking the same.  Week 13-14 mini bye week?  Perfect time for it, especially if we have an early bye this year.

Woooooooops didnt see the other thread.  Ignore this one.

Since1990 likes this

51 minutes ago, papachaz said:

and we see you used your other fake account to give yourself a like   :tiphat:

Lmao

This was uhhh just a preemptive thread before the REAL...schedule is....like...released... n stuff...

Minnesota would be a really interesting option, something I’ve stated before. Two disappointing teams last year but still going into 2019 with legit SB aspirations(even if some of you don’t think so). I hope it’s the season opener. 

8 hours ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Minnesota would be a really interesting option, something I’ve stated before. Two disappointing teams last year but still going into 2019 with legit SB aspirations(even if some of you don’t think so). I hope it’s the season opener. 

I like starting with a playoff caliber team like this. They aren’t the best or worse team on our schedule and will give us a good measurement early on. 

Plus, it gets a tough road game out of the way early.

RING OF HONOR likes this

I knew that account was fake the minute he had the Saints and Falcons not playing a prime time game. Also the fact he had the Eagles playing 3 primetimes in a row, with two being MNF back to back.

How in the crap do the Patriots always get such an easy schedule? They always play their weakest opponents at the beginning of the season. They also don't have 2 straight road games. WTF man? How does that happen?

Drew4719 likes this

19 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

How in the crap do the Patriots always get such an easy schedule? They always play their weakest opponents at the beginning of the season. They also don't have 2 straight road games. WTF man? How does that happen?

When you play the Dolphins, Jets, and Bill twice...your schedule looks easy. Doesn't matter how it scrambles out.

Falconsin2012 likes this

1 minute ago, falcndave said:

When you play the Dolphins, Jets, and Bill twice...your schedule looks easy. Doesn't matter how it scrambles out.

But still, not even 2 straight road games? Remember the year Brady had to serve his 4 game suspension? They had 3 straight home games!! NFL always makes things easy for them.

37 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

When gambling, it's hard to beat the dealer.