Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
duckhoa

Daniel Jeremiah has us taking Greedy at #14

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Daniel Jeremiah has us taking Greedy at #14.  

Not sure how I am suppose to feel about this.

Do not know enough about Greedy to say that he has more value than Dillard or Burns in this case.

Edited by duckhoa

Not a bad pick. He fills a need and is one of the top athletes in the draft. We’re more than likely going to part ways with Trufant next year, so having a 1st round CB to take his place next season would be a smart move. 

me4falcons and duckhoa like this

Can't stand Greedy Williams... I'd rather take Isaiah Johnson in the 2nd than Greedy in the first. BPA at OL/DL please.

31 minutes ago, ATLFalcon36 said:

Can't stand Greedy Williams... I'd rather take Isaiah Johnson in the 2nd than Greedy in the first. BPA at OL/DL please.

why can't you stand him? He's a heck of a good player...

4 minutes ago, mtldirtybird said:

Makes Deion Sanders look like Keanu Neal....

12 minutes ago, mtldirtybird said:

8 minutes ago, athell said:

Makes Deion Sanders look like Keanu Neal....

^ Basically at Athell said...

Corners are relied on heavily in our scheme for run support - with runs/passes in the flat targeting corners in flat zones, to draft a corner with horrible tackling form and shyness from contact I want nothing to do with them. Do you really want two corners that run away from Contact? (see Chubb run). We need a corner with legitimate tackling ability.

3 hours ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Not a bad pick. He fills a need and is one of the top athletes in the draft. We’re more than likely going to part ways with Trufant next year, so having a 1st round CB to take his place next season would be a smart move. 

I think that assumes they think Oliver can't step in. He was a 1st round grade CB last year, so hopefully he steps in and we can continue to shore up the DL with the first pick.

Just now, Knight of God said:

Beat me to it. Moreland is better, Baker is better, so why Greedy?

Zero idea.  I don't want a corner in the first at all, but could probably come around to Baker I guess.

Greedy would be one of my least favorite possible picks of guys expected to go in the first.

Would be a HUGE reach. Not even the best CB in the draft, I prefer the guy from Washington - Byron Murphy.

We should go for OT - DL without a doubt. Plus, after the Collins experiment and Duke I want nothing with LSU projects (And yes, I know Deion went there)

He also has the packers taking a quarterback round 1. DJ isn’t good at his job. I’ll pass on a sting bean who’s scared to tackle 

Do not let your hearts be troubled. We will not be taking Greedy at #14. Guarantee it. You can ban me for a month if we do. 

Excellent in coverage but dude is a little too soft for my tastes.  He just doesn't feel like a DQ guy.  I'd rather wait and get Layne or Bunting.

Jeremiah & LaConfora are nothing but overrated hacks whose opinions are no better than even casual nfl football fans.

I read their stuff as if it were written by 8th graders.  

Just think about it, we all yearn for insight from credible football people.  There are very few out there unfortunately.