Mr. Wilson just got paid

T.Mays

2 minutes ago, red falcon said:

They are both good but wilson is more clutch in my opinion.   with the gm on the line i might be telling russ to go get matt out the gm and make it happen. Could be wrong just the way i see it.

When the gms on the line im 50/50 with matt dont know which way it will go. 

In a playoff off game I'm picking Matt and it's not even close.

Not sure what the point of debate is. Wilson is much more mobile. Ryan is a better passer. Both are incredible. 

I’d rank them virtually the same. Superbowls won are a completely arbitrary metric. See: Dan Marino v Joe Flacco

You could make plenty of arguments that Wilson is better. You could also make plenty of arguments Ryan is better. You’d both be correct. 

Edited by NeonDeion

2 minutes ago, red falcon said:

Whats 5'10" have to do with anything? 

Russ has the same problem Brees has(Kyler Murray will have it to); throwing from alternate angles to look past the line of scrimmage. That's why he scrambles a lot of the time; he can't freaking see. As a coach you have to scheme your shorter QBs "open". Ryan on the other hand is 6'4" and can get the ball out on time and he STEPS UP in the pocket to deliver the ball while peering over his peers.

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

A year from now this contract will look so good for Seattle after Dallas throws the boat at Dak and in a few years when Mahommes gets the ranch

Yep pretty much sums it up.  At the time the contract seems ridiculous, then a year or two later and other contracts dwarf it.  I remember when Ryan's first big contract was going to be the end of football as we know it....

7 minutes ago, Vandy said:

LOL

Im serious, people think cause Russ got drafted by the Colorado Rockies his arm is magical. Those deep passes Russ throws after scrambling should be picked off most of the time. We beat Wilson and Rodgers in the playoffs and exposed them but people still love to throw Ryan under bus like he didn't outclass both of them in back to back playoff games.

2 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

My point proven....maybe  like all stories ...you should start at the beginning..

And maybe...just maybe you might see that I never said that...

I'm talking about this thread.  You've been chiming in on Wilson's behalf on a topic about contracts.  So why are you even talking right now?

1 minute ago, abcranford2 said:

I'm talking about this thread.  You've been chiming in on Wilson's behalf on a topic about contracts.  So why are you even talking right now?

I dont give a **** what this thread is about...you quoting me about things I never said...I aint said **** about who's better...I aint said **** about no contracts....get yo facts straight...

You dont want to hear from me? Then get yo **** together...

Like I said before...Yo mistake...Yo ******* error

2 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I dont give a **** what this thread is about...you quoting me about things I never said...I aint said **** about who's better...I aint said **** about no contracts....get yo facts straight...

When you join a debate with parameters that have already been defined, certain things are inferred when you debate on one's behalf.  Its called context. 

11 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

:owned:

1 hour ago, red falcon said:

They are both good but wilson is more clutch in my opinion.   with the gm on the line i might be telling russ to go get matt out the gm and make it happen. Could be wrong just the way i see it.

When the gms on the line im 50/50 with matt dont know which way it will go. 

It’s funny people don’t think Ryan’s clucth yet he’s still on pace to be top 5 in NFL history in 4th quarter comebacks.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/comebacks_career.htm

4 hours ago, T.Mays said:

Matt Ryan contract looks like a steal

Well, someone has to say it, but RW is worth more than MR....  If you just traded the guys straight up, we probably would've made the playoffs last year.  RW can make something out of nothing even with a garbage OL and crap receivers.  On our team he'd have bought time and really carved everyone up.