Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
D.B.N.

Did Grady report?

54 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

Debo...100 out of 100...

I don't think people truly realize how much of an impact he really made when he came back. Losing him slaughtered the defense. When he came back there was a very noticeable difference

blkbigdog35 likes this

21 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I don't think people truly realize how much of an impact he really made when he came back. Losing him slaughtered the defense. When he came back there was a very noticeable difference

That's why I struggle with where the best use of draft capital will be at for the Falcons? Is it at DE (knowing VB44 is probably gone and Takk is one martini from going nuclear?) or is it at DT to keep guys off of Debo so he can make plays? Was Jack Crawfords year an outlier or is he a solid rotational interior IDL with solid pass rush skills? What should we expect form Senat in year 2? ONly the Falcons braintrust knows where they are at in contract negotiations with Grady....should be worried about a replacement there?

I think its still:

Ed Oliver

Montez Sweat

Brian Burns

Jawaan Taylor

Dexter Lawrence

I don't see us drafting any other prospect in Top 20 outside of those names?

ya_boi_j likes this

Just now, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

That's why I struggle with where the best use of draft capital will be at for the Falcons? Is it at DE (knowing VB44 is probably gone and Takk is one martini from going nuclear?) or is it at DT to keep guys off of Debo so he can make plays? Was Jack Crawfords year an outlier or is he a solid rotational interior IDL with solid pass rush skills? What should we expect form Senat in year 2? ONly the Falcons braintrust knows where they are at in contract negotiations with Grady....should be worried about a replacement there?

I think its still:

Ed Oliver

Montez Sweat

Brian Burns

Jawaan Taylor

Dexter Lawrence

I don't see us drafting any other prospect in Top 20 outside of those names?

Me either unless Lawrence falls. I'd take Oliver and Sweat if the opportunity presented itself. Then you get the other factor of whether the best offensive tackle slips outside of Jawaan Taylor and you have to choose between those guys.