Falcons reporting for the first day of offseason workouts today

14 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

I wish JJ would attend these types of things, tired of him starting off the season slow and out of sync

11 minutes ago, caponine said:

agreed, out of sync and drops the ball too much. He at the clubs with migos probably lol 

Dude, almost EVERY seasoned WR misses voluntarily workouts. And look at how JJ did last year. A great season for him. Too bad others didnt have his type of season.

1 minute ago, shock said:

**** it brings a tear of joy to my eye seeing Keanu smile like that again ready to get to work. This guy has been THE reason to watch our D play these past couple years for me Last season was just a nightmare. 

It looks like he’s limping. I haven’t really seen him walk nor have I paid attention to his gait but that looks a bit labored. Maybe he’s got his swag on. 

10 minutes ago, caponine said:

Still dropping easy passes tho 

He's literally tied with Jared Cook, and Micheal Crabtree last season and still had a great year. Ridley has actually dropped one more than Julio.

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/stats?season=2018&week=100&category=RECEIVING&opp=0&sort=11&qualified=1&sortOrder=0&page=1

Him missing some mini-mini camp isn't going to affect the presence he brings on the field for opposing D's. It's nothing to be upset about.

1 hour ago, Flying Falcon said:

Dude, almost EVERY seasoned WR misses voluntarily workouts. And look at how JJ did last year. A great season for him. Too bad others didnt have his type of season.

The players aren't allowed to touch a football or be on the field during off-season workouts.  It's for conditioning only.  Now, I expect him to miss the being of training camp and that is a problem.