Falcons In 2012

OT: Welcome Back, Tiger

79 posts in this topic

So happy for the man.  He was vilified for no good reason.  His name dragged through the mud.  It’s time to track down Mr. Nicklaus, Tiger

 

And if you say this doesn’t belong in TATF...kiss my booty

arrogantBEAST likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

I dont care about golf or Tiger woods, but I think doing what he did, at the level in which he did it, is a little more than "flawed". 

Did you think the same of Ali, Mantle, Ruth, MJ, JFK etc...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Constantly cheating on your wife for years isn't viliainous?

 

 

 

You'd be surprised at how many athletes and famous people cheat on their spouses.

 

Shaq, Kobe, Jason Kidd, Magic, MJ, Lawrence Taylor, Hollyfield, Ali, the list goes on and on.

 

It is a slight hit to their character, but it takes nothing away from their greatness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

So happy for the man.  He was vilified for no good reason.  His name dragged through the mud.  It’s time to track down Me Nicklaus, Tiger

 

And if you say this doesn’t belong in TATF...kiss my booty

He was vilified for a good reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

So happy for the man.  He was vilified for no good reason.  His name dragged through the mud.  It’s time to track down Me Nicklaus, Tiger

 

And if you say this doesn’t belong in TATF...kiss my booty

No good reason?"  Vilified? He was paying for sex...

FalconBlood likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RubberDucky said:

Yes

So long as your consistent, I can’t criricize.  

People like Jim Brown deserve tarnished reputations.  Tiger cheated on his wife repeatedly.  Not something I condone, but not a criminal act.  She got 200 million on the divorce and the kids are happy & healthy, so it’s not a public matter IMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AgapeElement said:

No good reason?"  Vilified? He was paying for sex...

No he wasn’t.  Those are relationships. Eugene Robonson paid for sex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AgapeElement said:

No good reason?"  Vilified? He was paying for sex...

 

LT paid for sex while married.

 

Is he not still possibility the greatest and most feared defensive player in NFL history?

Falcons In 2012 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

So long as your consistent, I can’t criricize.  

People like Jim Brown deserve tarnished reputations.  Tiger cheated on his wife repeatedly.  Not something I condone, but not a criminal act.  She got 200 million on the divorce and the kids are happy & healthy, so it’s not a public matter IMO

Anyone, man or woman, that puts their desire for some strange over the well-being of their families and over the thoughts and feelings of their spouse, is in my book, an ***-clown. Sure, he and the other people you mentioned were rich enough to mitigate some of the damage that comes w/ this sort of thing, but for normal people, it destroys lives. A wrong is a wrong though, and My personal moral code says it's just as wrong for them to do it as it is for Mr 9to5. 

 

Edited by RubberDucky
hjerry, Mr.Blank, MAD597 and 2 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RubberDucky said:

Anyone, man or woman, that puts their desire for some strange over the well-being of their families and over the thoughts and feelings of their spouse, is in my book, an ***-clown. Sure, he and the other people you mentioned were rich enough to mitigate some of the damage that comes w/ this sort of thing, but the perception doesn't change. My personal moral code says it's just as wrong for them to do it as it is for Mr 9to5. 

 

None of your friends, family  or coworkers ever cheated on their spouse?

Regardless, it’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it. So I won’t say you’re wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now