Falcons Fan MVP

What do you think would happen If the Falcons ever made it back to the Super bowl during the Matt Ryan/Dan Quinn era?

25 posts in this topic

This question requires pure speculation. Football is a game of emotion. We know our Falcons are capable of crushing all 31 NFL teams and they are capable of losing to all 31 teams. If the Falcons make it back to the SB under this regime you know it will be a very emotional game for the Falcons. What do you guys expect from the Falcons if they do make it back to the SB in the next couple of years? Do you expect the Falcons to bring their A game like they did in  the 2015 against 14-0 Carolina?, like they did in 2012 when they got revenge on the Giants 34-0 for 24-2?, like they did when they crushed the Packers in the 2016 NFCCG? Or do you think there is a strong possibility the Falcons would lay an egg? Would crack under the mental pressure? I personally think if the Falcons make it back to the SB in the next few years they will beat whoever represents the AFC. It would be a game of emotion similar to the 2015 game against Carolina that we won. What's your guys opinion? It's fun to speculate.

Depends on how the flow of the season went. Were there massive blowouts all season? Will the defense be ranked in the top 10 percentile? We’re most of the wins ugly wins that made you want to throw something through the tv? The answer depends on the circumstances of how the season as a whole went. 

Blow a lead . Team has a ugly habit of not performing when it matters the most . I hate how similar both my teams are . Falcons blew it against the Patriots & watched Philly take them down the year after . Georgia blew it against Alabama & watched Clemson take them down the year after . God has to be a Saints/Gator fan .

What would happen in a scenario that doesn't exist, circumstances we know nothing about, against an unknown opponent.

Hmm... let me think about that and I will get back to you with an informed rational opinion.

rounz likes this

Personally if we do make it back to the Super Bowl I would prefer for it not to be against the Patriots. I think that if we were to lay an egg against any team it might be against the Patriots for psychological reasons.

17 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Depends on how the flow of the season went. Were there massive blowouts all season? Will the defense be ranked in the top 10 percentile? We’re most of the wins ugly wins that made you want to throw something through the tv? The answer depends on the circumstances of how the season as a whole went. 

I think it's safe bet the Patriots or Chiefs will be in the Super Bowl. With the Steelers being a long shot.

1 hour ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I think it's safe bet the Patriots or Chiefs will be in the Super Bowl. With the Steelers being a long shot.

If we were to make the SB, I'd rather play the Chiefs than play the Pats again....although, a win VS the Patriots in a SB, would be the greatest victory EVER!!!  Talk about REDEMPTION ---- :slick:

Falcons Fan MVP likes this

3 hours ago, FalconJim said:

If we were to make the SB, I'd rather play the Chiefs than play the Pats again....although, a win VS the Patriots in a SB, would be the greatest victory EVER!!!  Talk about REDEMPTION ---- :slick:

I agree. I would prefer to play the Chiefs because we would have experience advantage. If we do play the Patriots in a rematch I hope it's AFTER we have already won one.

FalconJim likes this

I think the next time we make it there we win it, and it'll be sweeter than ten World Series and a hundred MLS Cups.  I just hope I'm not dead when it happens. 

FalconJim likes this

11 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

It doesn't matter who makes the super bowl from the AFC side. Your question said EVER so no one knows what those teams will look like beyond this season.

13 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

It doesn't matter who makes the super bowl from the AFC side. Your question said EVER so no one knows what those teams will look like beyond this season.

In the Matt Ryan/Dan Quinn brotherhood era. Basically within the next 3-5 years or so. We should have the main leaders on the 2016 team for that time. Matt, Julio, Deion Jones, Jake Matthews, Grady.

On 4/15/2019 at 10:36 PM, Falconsin2012 said:

Guarantee nobody would turn off the game I’d we went up 28-3

And I’m pretty sure inside zone runs would be our only plays once up 28-3

LOL @ "And I'm pretty sure inside zone runs would be our only plays, once up 28-3".....It better be!!! :D 

FalconsIn2012 likes this