Champford

Falcons sign Tyeler Davison

238 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, FalconofShadows said:

I hate to say and think it but all these moves and the team hasn't even looked at any CBs makes me think they go CB at 14 or try to trade down then try to trade back up into the first and try to go Cb OT or vise versa 

Yea...not liking this one bit...this CB class is not that good.

Folks that like Greedy haven’t truly studied him...his got some major issues and he’s not a leader at all...

Fslcons better be trading back if taking a CB...especially considering he won’t start in 2019 unless injury...

Edited by Matt_The Iceman_Ryan

Played 40% of the defensive snaps last year and for what it's worth they had the #1 run defense for a majority of the year and finished #2.

He's not a flashy signing but could add the run stopping element just the same as Danny Shelton. 

@g-dawg @GeorgiaBoyz and everyone else I argued with, I'm happy now. We got some run defense help (although I would like some more, Chase Winovich/Zach Allen if possible)

Let's trade up and go get Ed ******* Oliver.

1 minute ago, Falconsin2012 said:

I like it.  This will be our best signing.  We can now go CB round 1 like Dimi wants.  At this point I’d prefer Sweat

I think we going to draft  a DE Just my opinion

tonatl07, Draftnut57 and poutlipper like this

4 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

I like it.  This will be our best signing.  We can now go CB round 1 like Dimi wants.  At this point I’d prefer Sweat

No

Flying Falcon likes this

Just now, NWFALCON said:

I will say that the FO has been busy as **** this year. 

Yes if they don't win this year everybody's getting fired

2 minutes ago, Nereek said:

No

Why do you think this might not happen

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

Yea...not liking this one bit...this CB class is not that good.

Folks that like Greedy haven’t truly studied him...his got some major issues and he’s not a leader at all...

Fslcons better be trading back if taking a CB...especially considering he won’t start in 2019 unless injury...

there's tons of good cbs this year what are you talking about? Greedy. Deandre, Byron Murphy, Rock Ya-Sin, Isaiah Johnson, Justin Layne. Juslian Love, Sean Bunting, JoeJuan Williams, Trayvon Mullen, Jimy Moreland, Amani O from Penn, Lonnie Johnson, Adderly

Edited by mtldirtybird
PutMeInCoach likes this

Just now, mtldirtybird said:

there's tons of good cbs this year what are you talking about? Greedy. Deandre, Byron Murphy, Rock Ya-Sin, Isaiah Johnson, Justin Layne. Juslian Love, Sean Bunting, JoeJuan Williams, Trayvon Mullen, Amani O from Penn, Lonnie Johnson

I think he’s talking about in the 1st round