can we have Hageman, Grady, and Oliver?

Plus with clayborn and Takk. You're talking about a very stout/solid line.  And yes I add Vic because he is good for rotational.  I hope he puts up crazy pressure and increases his sacks.  

..... this is something in the making i haven't seen the Falcons have in decades.  We had a great backfield. But had no line to put pressure on QB. 

13 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

We normally keep 4-5 DE's and 4 DTs.

DEs
Beasley
Takk
Means
Clayborne

DTs
Jarrett
Crawford
Senat

I don't think we get more than 1 DE and 1 DT in the draft and if that is the case then their is no room for Hageman.

We keep 9-10 in total.  In dan quinn years he. He never had a season of 8 (because he classified Vic as LB for 2 seasons.). 

We do have room for hageman. 

Edit: another thing to remember is we got rid of reed and didn't bring back irvin as well. There is room this year.  And i haven't heard anything about McClain. 

Edited by mashburn*Fibonacci

I'm all for giving him a shot on the minimum but people seem to have forgotten that he was MIA mostly every game. Sure when he wanted to show up he played well (Like the 16' NFC Champ. game) but in general he was nothing more than wasted potential. Maybe he turns that around. Who knows. Even if we signed him I think it would be doubtful he makes the 53 man roster.

1 minute ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

I'm all for giving him a shot on the minimum but people seem to have forgotten that he was MIA mostly every game. Sure when he wanted to show up he played well (Like the 16' NFC Champ. game) but in general he was nothing more than wasted potential. Maybe he turns that around. Who knows. Even if we signed him I think it would be doubtful he makes the 53 man roster.

Why you thinking we are talking of bringing back someone like soliai? We all know Hageman wasn't a beast.  Just like we know vic isn't either.  Its 2 guys who greatly help at rotation who have potential to become better.