Since1990

Free Copy - 2019 NFL Draft Prospectus

10 posts in this topic

TheDraftNetwork.com has been an awesome resource for researching this years draft. Great articles and insight. They have just made their 328 page prospectus available for FREE! It's like having an NFL scout's notebook at your fingertips!!!

Some VERY interesting rankings in here!! A few guys that we seem to like as a board don't rate very high! Please take a look and let's chat about it! I'll certainly have this opened up during the draft!!!

Enjoy!

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/the-draft-network-presents-the-2019-nfl-draft-prospectus

Works on smart phone too if you have the dropbox app

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ua49gmr5am8gz0b/The Draft Network Presents - The 2019 NFL Draft Prospectus.pdf?dl=0

Thanks for the link. Yes....really some interersting rankings. Who are these guys? I do believe that anyone can be an "expert" with hard work, but I don't understand some of their rankings. 

They don't have Ed Oliver as a Elite player, ranked in group #1........but have Brian Burns there?????

We'll see...........

2 hours ago, OilFuturesTrader19 said:

Thanks for the link. Yes....really some interersting rankings. Who are these guys? I do believe that anyone can be an "expert" with hard work, but I don't understand some of their rankings. 

They don't have Ed Oliver as a Elite player, ranked in group #1........but have Brian Burns there?????

We'll see...........

Crabbs has always been super high on Burns. That's the player he has nailed his reputation to this year. I think Burns is ranked number 2 on his board behind Quinnen Williams.

He only has 4 elite ranked players but Ed Oliver is 5 on his board. 

@Smiler11

WOW.  drastically different from the mocks weve been seeing. Brian Burns? noah fant in tier 1?

Very interesting are the names in tier 2..some names i havent heard of...  also have rashan gary down in tier 3..which i agree upon

by the looks of this, the value in Tier 2 is in CB/SS

Edited by VTCrunkler