Falcons heading to BC for private w/o

Do you put stock in to going to the college for a visit versus player going to Flowery branch? Is it more a scheduling thing(classes, can't get a flight, etc;)? 

Do workouts at this point NOT involve TD and DQ? I assume at this point it is just Dotting I's and crossing T's on your board????

Lindstrom can play OG or OC....

also started I think 11 games at RT in 2017?

Might be a trade back candidate or 2nd rounder?

Zach Allen is interesting. Would basically bring what Clayborn does with better run defense and younger....

I’d actually be okay if these two guys were in our first 3 picks...

Folks forget about Lindstrom athleticism...I really think he could play RT...his arm length is longer than all of the following: Dillard, Jonah, Risner, McGary, Cody Ford.....and he would also be an awesome OC in 2020....

Edited by Matt_The Iceman_Ryan

1 hour ago, Flyin' In DC said:

Do you put stock in to going to the college for a visit versus player going to Flowery branch? Is it more a scheduling thing(classes, can't get a flight, etc;)? 

Do workouts at this point NOT involve TD and DQ? I assume at this point it is just Dotting I's and crossing T's on your board????

I actually think the private workouts where TD/DQ get on a plane are more telling than the "30 visits to Flowery Branch" - mainly because the private workouts can sometimes be done w/o being reported and TD/DQ like the subterfuge of it - and there have been multiple examples of 1st and 2nd round picks being worked out by Falcons and we didn't know about it as it wasn't reported.     I know one of them was Takk McKinley.

34 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

I actually think the private workouts where TD/DQ get on a plane are more telling than the "30 visits to Flowery Branch" - mainly because the private workouts can sometimes be done w/o being reported and TD/DQ like the subterfuge of it - and there have been multiple examples of 1st and 2nd round picks being worked out by Falcons and we didn't know about it as it wasn't reported.     I know one of them was Takk McKinley.

I didn’t remember seeing anything about Ridley either? Also Senat...

For all 3 (Pioli) to be included as well, there is some smoke...

Before this came out, I think Falcons already had a visit with Lindstrom...so additional due diligence...

It would not shock me if they drafted him to play RT then kick down to OC in 2020

6 hours ago, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

Lindstrom can play OG or OC....

also started I think 11 games at RT in 2017?

Might be a trade back candidate or 2nd rounder?

Zach Allen is interesting. Would basically bring what Clayborn does with better run defense and younger....

I’d actually be okay if these two guys were in our first 3 picks...

Folks forget about Lindstrom athleticism...I really think he could play RT...his arm length is longer than all of the following: Dillard, Jonah, Risner, McGary, Cody Ford.....and he would also be an awesome OC in 2020....

Id love to get him , he's been in my only mock for a month now.. I worked hard on the best Mock I've ever made about a month ago because I only wanted to make one really good mock, I have to say,, best one I've ever made.. I've got Linstrom in that mock , but he has risen up at least one round.. I still hope we get him  ,, He's solid. 

15 hours ago, mtldirtybird said:

They did not. But the NHL playoffs start tonight! what whaaaat!!

Would be interesting to see the Isles make some noise now that they're sans Tavares. The Flames came out of nowhere this year, I'd be good with them going all the way. As long as Moronto, Pitt, Avs, and the Boltards don't win it I'm pretty much OK with whoever though.

Falcons are working out Boston College DE Zach Allen (6-4, 281) this weekend at the school, source tells me. Allen projected late first round/early second round. Compared himself to J.J. Watt in interview with NFL.com. Bench pressed 24 reps. Had 6.5 sacks and blocked two kicks for the Eagles last season. Falcons also likely to work out top offensive line prospect Chris Lindstrom at Boston College.

On 4/10/2019 at 4:25 PM, Osiruz said:

Bring him home TD, Lindstrom is one of my favorite players in the draft.

Mine too,,  I have him in my only Mock I made about a month ago. i'm kind of shocked TD&co. are so high on many players I have in my mock.. Never seen it on this fashion.. Old Church Bible term..  Seems like we are interested in a lot of the players in my Mock.. That's cool , and very rare to be honest...